Chapter 28

NINA'S POV

I woke up and Paul's arms were wrapped around me. I looked down and saw that I was in my bra and panties. I turned around and he hand no shirt on.

He might be naked under the sheets. I really hope we didn't have sex because I want our first time together to be special. I want to remember it. I don't want to be drunk.

I kissed him and his eyes opened. He smiled at me. "Good morning beautiful." He said and kissed me. "Good morning." I said.

"Did we have sex last night?" I asked. I watched his smile turn into a smirk. "You certainly wanted too." He said. "But did we?" I asked. "No I stopped you because I want our first time together to be special." He said and kissed me.

I smiled at him. I felt his hands on my stomach. He kissed my lips. He kissed his way down my body until he stopped at my stomach. He started kissing my stomach. I moaned as he did that. "Can I take you on a date tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yes." I said. He smiled and kissed his way back up my body. "I love you." He said with a smile. "I love you too." I said and kissed him. He kissed me back. "Do you want breakfast?" He asked.

I nodded and he got off the bed. He kissed me before he walked to the kitchen. I left me in bed smiling. After a couple minutes he came back to my room and handed me a plate of pancakes. He had a plate to and he sat on my bed.

I took a bite out of my pancake that had whipped cream on it. "You have some on your face." He said. He leaned in and kissed my lips. His tongue licked my lips. He got rougher and got on top of me. My pancakes spilled on my bed and whipped cream went everywhere.

Some was on my stomach. It was all over my sheets. "Paul you spilled them!" I yelled. He didn't say anything and we continued to have a hot make out session. I pulled away from him. I looked at the mess of pancakes and whipped cream on my bed.

"Look what you did!" I yelled. He smirked at me. "I just couldn't get enough of you." He said with a smirk. He kissed down my body to my stomach again. I moaned at him.

He liked the whipped cream off my stomach. He started kissing my stomach. He kissed back up my body. "Clean this up now!" I yelled. He smirked at me and kissed my neck.

I pushed him off of me. "Clean it up!" I yelled again. "Fine." He said. He picked up the pancakes and threw them in the garbage. He grabbed the covers that the whipped cream fell on and put them in the wash.

After he laid back on my bed with me. I got off the bed. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I'm going to shower." I said. "Can I join?" He asked. "No!" I yelled and walked to the bathroom. I took my clothes off and got in the shower. After my shower I wrapped a towel around my naked body.

I walked out of the bathroom and Paul was still laying on my bed. "You're so sexy." He said with a smirk. "Shut up." I said and rolled my eyes. "I was just trying to compliment you." He said. He got off my bed and walked towards me. He pinned my against the wall and started kissing me.

"I need to get dressed." I said and laughed. "You can just walk around naked." He said with a smirk. He grabbed my towel and pulled on it. He smirked while he did it. "Paul no." I said. He smirked at me as he pulled my towel down.