Chapter 34

PAUL'S POV

I sat on the couch with Nina. I looked over at Nina and saw that she was smirking at me. I watched her get off of the couch and get in my lap. "What are you doing?" I asked her with a smirk.

She smirked at me. "I just want you inside of me." She whispered in my ear. The mouth got dry when I heard her say that. "No you're drunk." I said. "Paul please." She begged.

"No I want it to be special." I said. "Fine." She said as she got off my lap. "Neens tomorrow I'll take you on a date." I said. "Okay." She said and walked to her room. I went to my room.

I took off my clothes so I was naked. I walked to her room. She smirked at me and I smirked back. "You like what you see Ms. Dobrev?" I asked with a smirk.

"I love what I see." She said and licked her lips. She was laying on her bed. I got on the bed with her and laid my head on her chest. The light was already off. I felt her hands rubbing my back gently. She fell asleep and then I fell asleep.

NINA'S POV

I woke up and Paul wasn't in my bed. I walked out to the balcony. I saw that it was raining. I love the rain. It is so peaceful. As I was standing on the balcony looking at the view I heard Paul walking behind me.

I smiled and then turned around. "Bad news Neens." He said. "What happened?" I asked. "I can't take you on the date because it is raining." He said. My smile faded. "I'm sorry." He said. "It's fine we can plan it a different day." I said.

"Okay." He said and kissed me. I kissed him back and my smile reappeared on my face. We walked inside and went to the kitchen. "Do you want pancakes or bacon?" He asked. "Pancakes." I said and he smiled at me.

He started cooking and I sat on the counter until the food was done. Paul was cooking in his boxers. He is so sexy. When they were done he brought two plates and set them on the table. We both sat down and ate.

After we were done eating we went to my room.  Since we weren't doing nothing I texted Candice and asked her if she wanted to go to the mall. She said yes. Paul and I were laying on the bed. "Paul I have to get dressed." I said.

"No." He said and wrapped his hands around my waist. "Paul I'm going to the mall with Candice." I said. "Fine." He said and let go of me. I got changed and Candice texted that she was here. I kissed Paul and walked out the door.