Chapter 16

NINA'S POV

Paul and I got ready. We are leaving Max at the apartment while we are filming. I got in my car and drove to set. When I got there I got out of my car. Paul got out of his car too.

"Are you ready Neens?" He asked with a smirk. "Let's go." I said ignoring his question. We walked into set. I walked to my dressing room and got changed into Elena's outfit.

I walked to where we were filming. Paul walked with me. Julie walked over to us. "Are you guys ready?" She asked. Paul and I both nodded. I saw Paul smirk at me.

"Okay. Action!" She said. "Stefan I love you." I said pretending to be Elena. "Elena I can't." Paul said acting like Stefan. "Yes you can." I said. I grabbed his face and kissed him.

He kissed me back. "Cut!" Julie yelled. We stopped kissing. Then we went to the set of Stefan's bedroom. Paul smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Action!" Julie yelled.

We started kissing. Paul was kissing my lips. I kissed him back. I unzipped the hoodie he was wearing. I pulled the hoodie off of him. He pulled my shirt over my head and started kissing my neck.

I moaned at how good his lips felt. I pulled his shirt over his head and kissed his shoulder. I ran my hands down his abs. He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. He pulled his pants down so he was just in his boxers.

He pulled my pants down and got on top of me. He started kissing my neck. I moaned and closed my eyes. My mouth was half open. He kissed my lips again. I felt his hand travel down my stomach. What is he doing?

I was in my bra and panties and he was in his boxers. He moved his hand lower as he kissed my neck. He put his hands on my panties. Nobody could see that he was doing it. Thank God. I moaned as he started rubbing me through my panties. Paul kissed my chest and I moaned.

I felt Paul move his finger faster. I moaned and Paul kissed my lips. "Cut!" Julie yelled. Paul kissed my lips one more time and then stopped kissing me. "You guys did amazing." Julie said and she smiled at both of us.

"Thanks." I said. I got off the bed and grabbed the shirt I was wearing. I put it on and started walking to my dressing room. "Wait up." Paul said. I turned around and Paul was walking behind me in his boxers. I laughed and opened the door to my dressing room.

Paul walked in my dressing room and sat on the couch I had in it. "Get out." I said. Paul didn't listen to me and stayed on the couch. I walked over to him. He grabbed me and put me on his lap. "Let go of me." I said.

"I don't want too." He said and kissed my neck. I was just in a black button up shirt and my underwear. He unbuttoned the shirt and took it off of me. Now I was just in my bra and panties. "You're so beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

I moaned as he kissed my neck again. He started licking my neck. "Paul stop." I said. "Okay fine." He said. I got off his lap and put some clothes on. "Paul go get changed." I said. "Okay." He said and walked out of my dressing room.

I grabbed all of my stuff and went to the car. I got in and started driving to my apartment. I got to my apartment and went in. I sat on the couch and watched tv.