Chapter 9

NINA'S POV

I turned around and I saw Paul. "Go back inside." I said. "No." He said. "Paul I just came out here to get some air." I said. "I want to be out here with you." He said.

"Go back inside. You're drunk." I said. "I'm not that drunk." He said. He walked closer to me. "Paul what are you doing?" I asked. He didn't say anything.

He grabbed my face. "Paul no." I said. I grabbed his hands and pulled them off my face. "Go to sleep." I said. "I'll sleep by you." He said. "No come on." I said. I walked him to his room.

We walked in his room. "Can you stay?" He asked. I will only stay until he falls asleep. "Yes but only until you fall asleep." I said. "Okay." He said with a smile.

He got on the bed and I got on it with him. He laid down and I laid next to him. Why did I agree to this? I'm never going to date Paul. I hate him.

"Goodnight Neens." He said. "Goodnight Paul." I said. He turned off the lamp and closed his eyes. Once he fell asleep I went back to my room. I think Paul has feelings for me but I'm not dating him. I hate him so much.

I laid on my bed and turned my light off. I stared up at the ceiling for a couple minutes and then I fell asleep.

PAUL'S POV

I woke up in my room. I got out of my bed and  I walked down the hall. I went to Nina's room but she wasn't in there. I walked to the living room and she wasn't in there.

I sat on the couch. Where did Nina go? I went to the kitchen and made myself some bacon and eggs. I sat on the couch and started to eat. I heard the door open and I looked towards the door.

It was Nina. "Where were you?" I asked. "With Ian." She said. I kind of felt jealous when she mentioned Ian. "What did you do?" I asked. "We went out for breakfast." She said.

"So are you guys dating now?" I asked. "Maybe." She said. I walked over towards her. "Do you want some breakfast?" I asked. "Paul I just went out for breakfast." She said.

"We have to film today." I said. "I know." She said. She sat on the couch and I sat by her. I am still in my boxers. "Can you put some clothes on?" She asked. "I have boxers on. They are clothes." I said.

"Whatever." She said and she got off the couch. I got off the couch with her and I went to my room. Soon I have to get dressed to go to set. Nina went back on the couch and I was still in my room.

I put some jeans on with a black shirt. I put my boots on and I went to the living room. "We have to go." I said. "I know." She said and she got off the couch.