Chapter 31

PAUL'S POV

I sat on the couch until Nina was done. As I was sitting on the couch I heard the doorbell ring. I went to the door and opened it. Torrey was at the door.

"Torrey what are you doing here?" I asked. "I've missed you Paul. I've made a mistake. I shouldn't have divorced you." She said. "I'm with Nina now Torrey, I love Nina." I said.

"I love you Paul." She said. She grabbed my face and kissed me. I didn't kiss her back. "Paul!" Nina yelled. I quickly pulled away from Torrey. I turned towards Nina and watched her run towards her room.

I turned back towards Torrey and saw that she was smirking at me. I walked out of the apartment and slammed her against the wall. "I fucking hate you Torrey." I said. I walked back in the apartment and slammed the door.

I ran towards Nina's room. Her door was closed. I knocked on it but she didn't answer. "Neens I know you're in there." I said. "Go away you asshole." She said. I could tell she is crying. "Neens, Torrey kissed me. I didn't kiss her back." I said.

"You didn't pull away." She said in a sad voice. "Because I was in shock that she kissed me." I said. "I don't care. It's over Paul. I'm breaking up with you." She said. I felt my heart break into millions of pieces. "Please baby, don't leave me." I said as tears rolled down my face.

"Paul leave me alone." She said. I cried as I walked to my bedroom. I saw Max laying on my bed. I walked over my him and sat on the bed. I started petting Max while crying.

I remember when Torrey brought Max to Nina's apartment. Nina was so happy when she finally got used to Max. I laid on my bed and turned off my light. I cried myself to sleep.