previously written

Natalie Young met the love of her life working at Richie Castillo's bar with no acknowledgement of the crimes the Family committed and their status. Rumors were heard of, but she didn't listen because rumors are usually just rumors. Later discovering that her boyfriend was in fact a Mobster, she tried her best to stay away, but her love for Sam Castillo was much stronger.

Those two have had their eye on each other since high school, so to finally have each other, no one wanted to let go. They were made for each other, but a threatening situation got in the way of that.

Natalie never wanted to leave Sam, but with the fear of her getting hurt made her leave along with his words telling her to. He was filled with anger, animosity and hurt, telling the love of his life that she could leave him and showed that he wouldn't fight for her as he walked out of the door.

That night, they hurt each other, but with his brother fighting for his life, Sam shifted his focus on that.

None of this would've been happening if Giuseppe Castillo didn't get himself in a sticky situation involving Alessia Blanco. She wasn't technically his as she was in a relationship with Carlo Torres, this unwanted love triangle causing so much shit for the Castillo's; like Carlo attempting to kill Giuseppe for making a fool out of him. Alessia would've been a goner, too, if Sam and his best friend, Riccardo, hadn't intervened and saved them.

Alessia was forced into hiding even though the Castillo's skeptical of her participation with the plan to have Giuseppe killed. She believed that because she had nothing to do with that night, she was safe, and although she loved Giuseppe and would never hurt him, Richie Castillo, Giuseppe's father, didn't believe her one bit.

Carlo was one lucky son of a bitch as the Morello's, the Castillo's main enemy, swooped in and put him under their protection for a deal. Carlo was against it, but since he left his father, Hugo, no choice but to join forces because of how badly he fucked up, they were basically the Morello's bitches.

Weeks have gone by, and nothing ever showed that Alessia had anything to do with Carlo's wicked scheme.

A traumatic night then happens for the Castillo's, and sadly for Natalie, she was there, too. As the bullet hit the target, Natalie caught Giuseppe's body just before he hit the pavement. The entire world stop for her and the Castillo's, Richie exiting the charity event to see if the news he was given, was real.

Seeing his son in that position put the worst in his mind, Richie going off the rails and visiting Alessia. He got word that she was contacting someone to set Giuseppe up, and that was more than enough for him to make a move. Richie was willing to kill, and Alessia was the first on that list even though someone set her up to take the fall.

Every good story needs a little snooper, DEA Jordan Sterling looking in on the Castillo Family for months. No trails or leads, but with Natalie Young now in her clear-eyed view, Sterling might've just found her lead to bring down the Castillo Crime Family; believing that Natalie Young was Tied to The Castillo's.

Hello new readers and Day One's. Thank you for coming along with me on this new creation.

This is just a small recap of what happened in Book 1. You can go there and check it out for a little insight of them before reading this book.

Would I suggest? Yes, but you might be the type who grasps it without going back, so do as you please. I would love the support either way.

Vote and Comment for the loveeeeee of God.