twenty one

What Happens at Dinner doesn't Stay at Dinner...

Arriving at work, Natalie threw her mother off with her appearance. The color change was not mentioned the other day, so Serena was taken aback like everyone else, quickly affirming that they loved the new color on her.

"Soooo, how was date night with gym guy?" Natalie sings while wiggling her brows at Jade. They were finally able to talk after answering a couple of phone calls, Natalie asking the question that's been on her mind since Jade texted her about her date: "you never exactly told me what happened once he picked you up?"

"My mother would be ashamed of me," Jade said with a sigh, resting back in her chair.

Natalie couldn't think of a reason, "why?"

Jade covered her face and voiced lightly, "I let him finger me at the dinner table," Jade said, causing Natalie's jaw to drop, "don't laugh!"

"I'm not laughing!" Natalie assures, her jaw dropping again because she was shocked, "how did this happen?"

Jade slowly removes her hands from her face, still embarrassed, "he was talking to me about these oysters he likes to suck, and I made a dirty joke—he sent one right back. Long story short, he kept touching and rubbing my leg, and I liked it so much that I sort of spread my legs and let him finger me in the middle of a damn restaurant."

Natalie grinned, stunned, "well, was it at least good?" completely captivated with how Jade's night went.

Jade affirms, "it was. I was gripping the edge of the table, pretending to chew on some bread to muffle my sounds," watching Natalie cover her mouth, "this was not the plan."

Natalie asks, "what do you mean?"

Jade huffed, "we were supposed to enjoy a couple of dates first before he got a feel of me, and before we even ate dinner, he was making me... y'know."

"What's wrong with letting him please you on the first date?" Natalie shrugs. She's done it.

"He could very much ditch my ass," Jade pouted, "I don't want it to be over. I like that gym, and I like him, like a lot."

Natalie shook her head, "sex or no sex, a guy will leave if he wants to. So, shake that thought from your head," she's had experience, "did he text you afterwards?"

"Yeah. We're supposed to be having another date next weekend, but I don't want him to think he's getting sex from me because of what happened the first time," Jade said, moving from side to side in the chair.

Neither of them noticed that Paxton was nearby and overheard their conversation, so when he started speaking, "a man will expect sex either way, and I know that because I am a man," the two became startled and fixed their gaze on him.

"I guess you're right about that," Jade mumbled, "I just need to say some mantras to assure my legs stay closed."

Natalie smirked, turning to face her again.

Paxton questions, "why? What's wrong with sexual pleasure?"

"Nothing," Jade frowns, "I just don't want the relationship to revolve around sex. You give a guy the opportunity to make the relationship strictly sexual, and he will. I want a boyfriend, not a fuck buddy."

Natalie says, "so, tell him then. Tell him that what happened last night was just a one-time thing and that if he wants to move forward with you to see where things go, anything else sexual will have to wait."

Jade takes mental note to repeat these words later.

Paxton asks with a grin, "you think anyone saw you two getting freaky under the table."