fifteen

Urges...

Natalie was low on energy until lunchtime, getting herself a chicken Caesar wrap and a coke. She tore that thang up in seconds. Jade managed to get it on camera, which made Natalie stick her middle finger up before snatching another large bite.

Those two were going to have another workout session at the gym, so Natalie asked Elizabeth if she was okay with sticking around until Sam got there.

Natalie adored Elizabeth already, and seeing that Luca was happy with her too, she felt like she made a good decision. Luca was part of the decision-making, too, because if he'd been fussy and avoided Elizabeth, they would've found someone else.

"Mommy's home," Elizabeth pointed to her as Natalie entered Luca's room, "say hi, Mommy," using Luca's hand to wave.

"Hi my little pumpkin," Natalie said as she instantly reached out for him to start kissing him, "how was your day? Did you have a good lunch?" giving him kisses, "I know you did. I saw you swallow that bottle in two seconds," she said with a smirk.

"He was so good. He had his nap, ate, and didn't complain during tummy time," Elizabeth said with joy.

Natalie squeals, "my little bear being good? Mommy loves that. Yes, she does; she loves a good little man," starting to take off her heels.

Elizabeth chuckled as Natalie let out a sigh when her feet touched the floor, "I hate heels. I can't remember the last time I wore any."

"You would think that because I wear them all the time, they wouldn't hurt as much," she said, using her feet to push her heels to the side so no one would trip over them.

"Are you still working out with Jade?" Elizabeth asked to be assured that her time was here and not somewhere else. Natalie had spoken to Elizabeth about it, but she was uncertain about whether she'd be in the mood for it or not.

"Yeah. Sam should be back before I do, so I won't occupy your entire day," Natalie informed.

Elizabeth shook her head and said, "it's alright. I don't mind hanging out with Luca. He's great company with all his little baby talk."

Natalie beamed, "he is," looking over at her, "you can chill for a little while. I'll take him while I get ready."

Natalie had a good hour before having to call her Uber, so she spent the entire time laying across her bed, playing around with Luca. His hair was so soft, and she loved lathering her hands with soap to wash it. She was obsessed.

While Natalie got dressed in some black leggings, a sports bra, and a white zip-up track jacket, she placed pillows around Luca to secure his safety. She filled up her cup to hydrate herself between sets at the gym, although she normally finds herself talking to Jade during that time.

It was fun to have a workout buddy. It made Natalie not worry about those around her; Natalie focused more on herself or Jade. It was also a routine for them to get a small snack from a coffee joint before calling their shared ride, giving themselves a little treat for the intensity of the session.

Making sure Luca was changed, situated, and watching a little TV, Natalie was on her way.

She texted Sam back before getting into the Uber, letting him know that she wouldn't be home when he showed up. He texted back quickly to ask where she was going.

to work out, sir. I'll be sure to tell u when I'm done, Sam smirking as he read her message.

"Smiling like you got a school crush."

Recognizing the pitchy voice, Sam instantly twisted up his face and grew annoyed. Shifting his gaze over to the grinning blonde, Sam spoke, "go fuck ya' self, Nico."