Chapter 12

"I think I'll do the research and the writing and you'll do the sculptures, you're better at that than I am." Onika says to Robyn from her place on the girls bed.

Robyn just nods, "Sure let me just go get some of my art supplies."

"Okay." Onika says digging through her bag as Robyn gets off the bed going to her study desk.

The room was a pretty sky blue color, with a game setup towards one side and a huge walk-in closet on the other end.

Honestly speaking Onika didn't expect Robyn to actually be rich so you could tell by the shocked expression on her face when her Uber pulled up before the Fenty's country styled mansion.

Although Onika wasn't new to big houses and luxury Pinterest designed bedrooms she was still a little awestruck at Robyn's crib— honestly speaking she'd thought the girl lived in the hood with barely present parents, I mean judging by her character.

But this definitely taught Onika not to judge a book by it's cover.

___

An hour into the project and Onika had already finished her research and was just helping Robyn paint the planets.

"Pink? I mean it definitely suits you." Robyn says just after Onika had answered her earlier question about what her favorite color was.

"Yours?"

"Take a look around you."

"Blue?"

Robyn just replies with a nod of her head.

"You're a gamer girl?"

Robyn chuckles at the way Onika had asked the question as if it wasn't already obvious, nearly messing up her painting of Uranus (don't comment on the planet name ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ I'm watching you)

"Yeah I am. You play?"

Onika nods. It had surely been awhile since she last picked up a game controller, I mean with moving into the orphanage so impromptu and all.

___

After finishing up the project they started playing games while snacking on a bunch of snacks from Robyn's pantry.

"Ye.. Ye.. Yes! I scored again ha ha. I win and you lose haha!" Robyn just pouted in her seat as Onika got up to do her victory dance.

"That's because I let you win, don't get cocky."

"Oh but I will cause you know I won fair and square."

Robyn just frowns throwing a popcorn at her, she honestly didn't think Onika knew how to play the game and was actually planning to let her win.

But damn the girl could very much play better than her.

"Oh shit its almost 7:30!" Onika says looking down at her phone meaning she was over half an hour late to get back to the orphanage. "I gotta go Rob."

Hopefully Ms Eden wouldn't be mad.

"Sure. I'll walk you to the door."

___

After a very long lecture from Ms Eden about how to keep to time Onika had finally been released to go to her room where she met Beyoncé at her study desk doing nothing in particular, just looking out the window.

"Hey." She greeted but got no immediate reply leaving her to shrug her shoulders.. it was always something with Beyoncé anyways.

___

Over the next couple of days there was an obvious drift in the girls slowly developing friendship.

Onika didn't know why Beyoncé had all of a sudden switched back to her old cold and isolated self but she didn't want to press lest she angered her more.

Instead she'd spent more time hanging out with Robyn and her friends and although none of them was Beyoncé. They were cool to hang with.

Meanwhile the more Beyoncé saw Onika and Robyn all connected at the hip the more pissed off she got. She couldn't exactly pinpoint why but the feeling was not a good one.. at all.

"Can you stop?!"

"Stop what?" Onika asks putting her finger over the mic on her phone.

They were currently in their room now with Onika answering a call from Robyn while Beyoncé was trying to finish up the last of her assignments.

"Giggling so loudly, it's annoying." Beyoncé says rolling her eyes.

"I'll call you back later, Rob." Onika says cutting off the call with Robyn.

Beyoncé couldn't help but internally roll her eyes at the nickname. Onika hadn't even given her a nickname, yet she could give RobYn.

"What's your problem Beyoncé really? I thought we were finally getting somewhere but then you decide to ruin everything with your negative ass attitude."

"I'm not ruining shit you're just making noise with your annoying ass giggling, am I wrong for making a complaint?"

Obviously Beyoncé didn't find Onika's giggling annoying infact it was the opposite, she found it cute actually. She could listen to it over and over again on repeat but would she admit it? Definitely not.

"No you're not. But that's not what I'm talking about. What I'm talking about is the fact that you've been ignoring me all week. Is it something I said or did Beyoncé?"

Beyoncé couldn't answer to that and so she didn't.

Onika has to think for awhile, "It's about Robyn isn't it?" She says but couldn't help the little smile that threatened to show on her lips.

Beyoncé? Jealous? That'd be funny to see.

"It isn't fucking about Robyn. I don't give two flying damns about your relationship with her so get that thought out yo' head."

Onika frowns at Beyoncé's choice of words. "Okay. Sorry I won't make so much noise again." She mutters grabbing her things and leaving the room leaving Beyoncé to feel stupid as hell.

"I probably shouldn't have said that..."

___

Sup y'all ಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ

It's been so so long how's everyone doing?

Thoughts?

Beyoncé?

Onika?

Robyn?

Vote, Comment and folllllowww+♡

I think Pink Friday Girls might just be my fave song on the Pink Friday 2 album, yours?