The End.

"Don't trip me Bey." Onika stresses holding on to Beyoncé's hands that were wrapped around her eyes.

"I won't. Calm down." Beyoncé chuckles navigating the girl forwards. They walk for a little more distance before Beyoncé finally removes her hands from the girls eyes.

"Bey!" Onika squeals out looking around her, spinning in a little circle "This is so cute! It's like aesthetic and I need to take a picture!" Beyoncé just chuckles taking a seat on the picnic blanket.

They were in a flower field surrounded by multiple sunflowers. Beyoncé had set up the picnic basket to overlook the beautiful lakeside.

Onika falls into Beyoncé's lap turning on her Snapchat as she takes multiple pictures of herself and her lover.

Beyoncé just chuckles positioning Onika better in her lap so she doesn't fall off as she goes to remove the things from the picnic basket with Onika's head resting on her chest.

__

Onika cranes her neck a little to look up at Beyoncé who just smiles a million dollar smile back leaning to kiss her lips.

"I love you." Onika whispers and although the confession throws Beyoncé off for a second she smiles back heart-warmingly "I love you too Onika."

"Now come off my lap I have something I wanna say to you."

Onika a little confused slides off the girls lap as Beyoncé gets up from the picnic blanket, walking over to one of the many sunflowers in the field, cutting it off with the stem before coming over and placing it behind the girls ear.

Beyoncé takes in a deep breath pulling out a paper from her pocket which causes Onika to look on in confused anticipation.

___

My love for you is uncontrollable
My feelings for you unstoppable

Without you, I'm not complete
With you, my heart find it's beat

I love you more and more
Everyday, Every minute, Every second

I always think of you.

In my sleep,
in my dreams,
I always think of you.

All night all day, hoping you're all right,
I always think of you,
Wishing that you were thinking of me too.

Every minute, every second of the day, I think of you.

I really do.
All because...I love you.

Beyoncé finally stopped when she saw the girl had tears in her eyes, she walks over and slowly crouched by her side.

Onika almost immediately tackles her into a bone crushing hug causing both of them to fall back into the grass.

"I love you so so much."

"Forever and always?"

"Forever and always."

___

The End ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

I hope you all liked the book because I know I did.

Now I'm off to go finish my other books so bye bye.

Happy New Year. Have a great and blessed year ahead and I'll talk to y'all again next year (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡