Chapter 18

Months passed by and school was finally out, for the summer holidays that is.

Most kids had already planned out how they'd spend a lot of their time in the beach tanning and what not whilst some where just going to be out and about this summer season.

But Onika honestly didn't know what she wanted to do. She was thinking of asking Beyoncé if they could go out but she wasn't exactly sure how that would sound.

She was a little more conscious around Beyoncé over the last couple of weeks. It did take her quite awhile to realize it but the moment she had she really didn't know what to do with herself.

She had a crush on Beyoncé and that she'd admit full fledged. She'd tried hard trust me she really had tried to suppress her feelings for the blonde but it wasn't working.

If anything her feelings grew stronger as the days passed by.

She didn't know what to do with them really and as subtle as she was trying to be with her emotions towards the girl she felt she was doing a pretty terrible job at it.

She didn't know what Beyoncé would feel if she were to admit her feelings to her. She didn't want to ruin the relationship they had. It took so long for the girl to finally open up to her, she didn't want to ruin it by letting her emotions get in the way of her reasoning.

Meanwhile Beyoncé in her own right was thinking the exact same thing. She'd been beating herself up about it for so long.

She didn't plan on having a crush on Onika.. it had just suddenly happened.

She had a plan that she was supposed to follow. Planned and formulated when she was 12.

She was supposed to get out of the orphanage, work her ass off and finally get a breakthrough with her writing, become a successful author, adopt a dog to keep her company on days she felt a little down or lonely and maybe later life she would adopt some kids.

But 'love' or even the thought of it wasn't a part of her plan... at all.

She just couldn't imagine herself being vulnerable or attached to someone. The feeling was distant... foreign.

And she was scared.. scared to open up to someone. Scared to let someone in just to get her heart broken or have that person snatched away from her like they were never there, like they never existed, like they didn't make a mark in her life.

Onika was different though. Different from anyone she'd ever encountered. She was positive. She was bright. She was hope.

But was Beyoncé really ready to open up?

Would she be able to give her all? She wasn't sure.

She didn't want to cause Onika any form of pain be it emotional or anything else. Onika was just too pure for that. She wouldn't be able to handle Beyoncé and all her baggage... Or at least that was what Beyoncé thought of the situation.

And so she kept her feelings bottled up. Nurturing it and unknown to her it just kept in getting bigger and stronger and soon enough it would pop out of the bottle.

____

This is short as hell. I know.

But comment your thoughts on it let me know if you're feeling the chapter.

Thoughts?

Beyoncé?

Onika?

The chapter?

Future predictions?

Vote, Comment and Share+ ♡