Chapter 20

Beyoncé runs after the girl demanding answers. Onika couldn't just kiss her and rush off like that.

She had absolutely no right to play with her emotions like that. It absolutely was not fair.

She took away her first kiss and with no explanation at all. She didn't get to walk away and leave Beyoncé questioning everything. The older girl just wouldn't allow herself to get played like that.

She follows Onika into the room where the girl just paces back and forth with her head in her hands.

"What was that?!" Beyoncé questions walking into the room as well but Onika doesn't answer and instead continues on her walking.

"Onika let's talk about this. I don't know what's going on here? Or why you're ignoring me? Or why you just kissed me out of the blue but we need to talk about it and no—"

"Sorry!" Onika calls out interrupting her as she falls in a heap on her bed, tears springing in her eyes.

Beyoncé rushes over kneeling by her side holding the girls face in her hands just as the first tear drop falls.

"What's going on Onika? I won't understand if you don't tell me." Beyoncé says trying to comfort her but it only makes Onika cry harder as she looks into Beyoncé's eyes.

"Y-you're.. I'm.. I'm sorry for kissing you. I shouldn't have. I know you like someone else and I still w-went and did that. Please don't be mad at me." Onika whispers out but still loud enough for Beyoncé to hear.

The blonde just stares back at her with a confused expression on her face. "Where'd you get that from? That I liked someone else?"

Onika hiccups a little, "I heard.. I heard you on the phone. And y-you said you liked someone and that they were cute and s-smart and a bunch of other stuff." Onika clarifies her heart breaking more and more at the words.

Beyoncé laughed as in she actually chuckles which makes Onika pout as more tears flood her eyes.

"S-stop mocking me."

"I'm not mocking you Onika." Beyoncé clarifies, her tone serious now "I just find it funny how you assumed that I liked someone else. I like you Onika not any other person but you."

Onika checks Beyoncé's eyes for any sort of a lie but when she sees none she smiles a little wiping her eyes with the back of her fist, "You're not playing with me right?"

"I'm not Onika I really like you and although I've been an ass to you since you came here I really don't know how you put up with my bullshit. You're a nice, smart and very kind hearted person and that's what I like most about you really. You always put others before yourself even when you don't have to and any guy well girl in this case would be lucky to have you." Beyoncé manages to say all in one breath.

It was a little hard for her to admit all this but then again it was true.

"I l-like you too bey." The younger girl smiles a toothy grin falling into her arms which makes them both almost topple over as Beyoncé wasn't even kneeling in a good position.

"So we're girlfriends then?" Beyoncé asks pecking her lips which makes Onika blush profusely.

"Girlfriends." She nods in confirmation burying her reddened face in the taller girls neck as Beyoncé wraps her arms around her. A happy smile on her face.

___

"You really cried cause you thought I liked someone else?"

Onika side eyed Beyoncé as they both cuddled up in bed watching the series they'd started together.

"Shut up!" She mumbles throwing a pillow at her but Beyoncé only chuckles leaning on to peck her jealous girlfriend on the lips.

___

They finally together y'all !!! ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡

Thoughts?

Beyoncé?

Onika?

My half assed written confession scene?

Vote, Comment and Share+♡