His apartment

Once you reach his apartment you lay on his couch "Goddddd, today was so embarrassing"

He lets you go inside. He then sighs and turns on the TV before walking towards the bathroom, He then yells back at you.

"Make yourself comfortable, alright? I am going to take a shower."

"Okkk" you continue to watch TV. He takes a shower and emerges after a few minutes.

He wraps his towel around his waist and looks out into the living room, seeing you.

"Feeling any better?" he asked while wrapping his towel around his waist.

"I feel a little better" you reply, feeling more tired than usual.

He sits next to you watching TV. You stare at him for a few seconds before saying

"You know... you're very pretty" with a bit smile.

He raises his eyebrow, not knowing quite how to react to that. "Thanks, I guess." He says, awkwardly.

"But, uh... you're pretty drunk." He says.

"You're welcome!"

After a few moments Miguel breaks the silence. "Did you mean it? What you said?"

He seems embarrassed to ask this as his cheeks turn a red-ish hue which suits him, strangely.

"Yeah, of course! You are so pretty!Like a model!"

"Thank you. But, you must be exaggerating. I'm not that pretty." He says. You grab on his arm

"You totally are! You're more pretty than the models, you're like... a Greek god!"

"A Greek god? You're way to drunk, or lying." He says kind of getting annoyed.

"No way!!! Don't people say 'Drunk words are sober thoughts'?"

He rolls his eyes. "I don't think that applies here. You're saying I'm the prettiest guy you've ever seen?" He ask.

"Yeah!!! So pretty!!! I can just look at you forever..."

"Whatever." He mumbles as he continues watching TV. "Why don't you believe me? Do you have self image issues?"

"What? Who just asks that to-" he sighs and rolls his shoulders clearly uncomfortable by the question.

"...I want to believe you, but, I just can't." He answers.

"Why not? You're tall, you're muscular, your face is symmetrical, you have dark wavy hair, and you always smell good. How is that hard to believe?" you lay your head on his shoulder

He looks a little disturbed as your hands grip on his bicep. His face turns a darker shade of red and he looks away, avoiding looking at you.

"Man, it's hot. Can I take off my dress?"

his eyes widen at the request. "Uh, y/n, you're drunk. You know that right?" He asks. "I don't think it's really appropriate for you to be trying to take off your dress..." He says sounding a bit frustrated.

"but I'm overheatingggg also you're wearing nothing but a towel over your waist. How is that fair?"

"Well... because you're in my apartment and you're drunk." He shrugs, feeling he's been slightly backed into a corner.

"But we can't just be getting undressed around each other."

"It's too hottttt and with me leaning on YOU your body heat is heating me n' stuff... " you mumble as you trace your finger along the curve of his bicep.