Greed is a horrible feeling

After realizing that your relationship with Miguel was never about your feelings towards him he's been gone more than ever.

He'll come back every two weeks to drop off money. I mean, you can't be a hundred percent sure it's him but someone drops it off.

You haven't spoken in nearly three months and you don't try and make an effort, you're too stubborn to.

Now you're left with more questions than answers, what was he hiding from you?

You don't care anymore, but you also haven't called Casey and he hasn't called you.

It's time to admit to yourself that he's dead. You stayed up all night just grieving and accepting his death.

When you hear a door open, you assume it's Miguel, it's been 2 weeks and you were running out of money.

You crack open the door to try and see if you could catch a glimpse of him... but there is no one.

You look up at the ceiling to try and see if he's there but he's not. You come out and see the money on the counter.

You pick it up and scratch your head. "How did he..." then you see something from the corner of your eye.

You drop the money and scream as you climb onto the table and grab the broom.

You see a rat on the ground and you start swatting at it and it swiftly dodges your hits.

It gets on the broom and starts squeaking loudly as you try and swing it off. "GET AWAY FROM MEEEEEE!!!"

All of a sudden a large cylinder shaped gun comes out of the rats back, it's grey and has a purple knob in the middle.

Yellow lights surround the knob, electro comes straight out of it and zaps you.

You drop the broom and cover your face it misses the first time but gets on the counter causing you to stumble back and land on a chair.

It hits you again and now you're tied to the chair with webs "what the-" the gun zaps your mouth shut with more webs

You struggle to get out of it as the rat scurries away. "Ugh! Of course this is Miguel's doing!"

After ten minutes you stop struggling and the webs melt away. You get up and try to rub away any sticky residue but there wasn't any.

"Don't tell me that was holographic too." Miguel watches you from the monitor and shakes his head.

"Am I completely wasting my time with her?" He mutters to himself.

You get up and go back to bed, being alone for so long gave you time to think and you didn't like the thoughts you were having.

The realization that you were actually a bad person. That you have always been a bad and selfish person.

That you will most likely continue to be a bad person. You're stuck and you cannot move on or change anything because you're still a bad person.

You fall asleep with those thoughts and feelings, and the burden of your beliefs weighing you down.

You're doomed to be greedy, no matter how badly you don't want to be. It's a horrible feeling.