Headaches and heart breaks

You wake up to birds chirping and light shining through the window, you try to recall yesterday's events but it's a bit of a blur.

What you do remember is that you're in Miguel's apartment, in Miguel's bed, in Miguel's shirt.

You get up and out of the room stumbling to find Miguel.

"You ok?" He asked while making breakfast, you sit on one of the chairs in the kitchen.

"Shh." You reply, your head pounding from the hang over. Miguel plates you an omelette and puts it in front of you with a fork. "

Thanks." That was all you could say, you take the fork and start eating the omelette, rather quickly.

"Slow down, you might choke." He said as you glared at him.

It's almost as if doesn't understand what 'shh' means. The remainder of breakfast is quiet.

You slowly recall the events of last night and are too embarrassed to say anything.

He slips you a note before leaving, and he's gone. The note reads.

"Stay here until you're ready to go home, or until you remember where your home is."

'He thinks he's so funny, huh?' You think to yourself before going back to his room before spotting your bra on the ground.

"Jesus fucking Christ." You curse yourself as you pick it up then go back to bed.

"I hate him." You mumble to yourself before going back to sleep a few hours later you get a call from your boyfriend.

Your instincts was to ignore him but a part of you was curious about his excuse, so you pick up.

"Hello?"

"Y/N I swear I can explain!! See I was ready!! I really was!! I was an hour early and decided to smoke a little something before I accidentally fell asleep and I-I-"

his excuse was pathetic but you know it's pointless to stay mad at him, after all you want this to last. "It's ok. I forgive you..."

"You do? YOU forgive me?"

"If you say it like that I'll take it back."

"No!!! I-I believe you... I love you Y/N..."

Suddenly you hear the door open and a knock on the bedroom door. "Y/N, you up?"

"Baby? Who was that?" Your boyfriend asks through the phone.

"No one, one second." You put yourself on mute. "Yeah, I'm up."

Miguel comes inside. "How are you... uh... feeling?"

"Better."

"Good... good... so, who were you on the phone with?"

"My boyfriend."

Miguel's heart sank. He can't believe you forgave him after he stood you up!

"Boyfriend! Cool! Great! So, you didn't break up with him... which is awesome!"

"Yeah, thanks for your help... but I think I'll get going. Can you tell me your address so my boyfriend can pick me up?"

"Yeah of course! It's uh... XXXX XXXXX street, room 16, third floor."

You message your boyfriend the address before unmuting yourself.

"Hey babe, can you pick me up from that address I sent you?"

"Yes! Of course! I'll be right there... and thank you for forgiving me, I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Just pick me up."

"Ok, I will. Love you! Bye!"

"Bye." You hang up. You turn to Miguel before looking down at his shirt that he let you borrow.

"I guess you'll want this back?"

"Hm? Oh, no you can keep it... it doesn't fit me anyway..." he replied, clearly distracted by his thoughts.

"Well... I'll wait in the living room then..." you get up and go to the living room, sitting on the couch.

"Was this whole thing leading him on? Well, I told him I had a boyfriend. Is that enough?"

You sit there thinking about what you can remember.

My heart aches for you (Pls leave constructive criticism)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें