Doom

After a few weeks of living with Miguel it seems like he has gotten more irritated by you.

He's gone most of the day and the cafe you worked at was shut down temporarily because of the purple rain.

Which means you were home almost all of the time, so Miguel never really got a break from you especially since you were still shaken up by the whole melting man.

He finally comes home and sees you laying down in bed under the covers again.

"Y/n." He turns on the light and pulls the covers off of you. "Ow! My eyes!" 

You sit and pull off your headphones. "You're back early."

He sits on the edge of the bed. "Yeah, I am. Couldn't stand watching you just waste your day by rotting in bed. It really ticks me off."

"What? You were watching me? How?!" You look around the room for cameras.

"Calm down, there are no cameras." You look at him confused. "What do you mean? How do you watch me?"

"It's metaphorical."

"I don't believe it, you're hiding something from me aren't you?"

He shrugs and goes on his watch. "It's not like we're dating, I don't owe you an explanation."

You feel your back burning with anger as he said that "we're still friends! you know everything about me!"

"So?"

"So, it's not fair to keep secrets!"

"Why should I tell you anything if you still haven't contacted Casey?"

You go quiet and lay back down. "Whatever."

He gets off his watch and looks at you. "When will you call him?"

"I don't know. Doesn't concern you."

"It kinda does, if he was the only thing keeping us apart from each other."

"He didn't even keep us apart. We still saw each other almost daily."

You both remain quiet, knowing you were right. It probably wouldn't have hurt him that much if you broke up with him but you still kept him around.

Why? Did you even like Miguel? Or were you just with him because of what you were lacking with Casey?

It seems like Miguel had realized this too, he gets up and turns off the lights.

"I'm making lunch, what do you want?"

"I'm not hungry." You respond covering yourself with the blanket. "Suit yourself."

He leaves the room with you in it. He didn't even push you to eat. He just left without a care in the world.

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

A/N: my dad died so I won't  be super active or consistent. I have some drafts that I will post but I probably won't post much. Sorry. 😣😞 I appreciate all of you guys who are reading frrrr 🙏🩷