The worst customer

You climb on the counter as Miguel pulls you in closer.

Your kisses are slow and romantic, he pulls you on his lap as you two continue to kiss for around another 30 seconds before he pulls away.

"What? What's wrong?" You ask, your face flushed slightly.

He smiles as he rests his forehead against yours. "Can I get your number?"

You freeze for a second. 'Seriously? Now? Now he's asking? Couldn't he wait till after?'

His voice interrupted your thoughts.

"Well?"

You roll your eyes and nod. "Fine."

As you were leaning in, about to kiss him again he pulls out his phone and hands it to you.

"Now??" You ask, slightly annoyed.

He nods, you hesitated before taking his phone and putting in your number.

You put it on the counter and as your were about to wrap your arms around him he interrupts. Again.

"Perfect. I'll call you later." and just like that, he kisses your forehead and picks you off of his lap and sets you back on the counter.

You sit there in shock. "What. The. Fuck." You then suddenly get a notification on your phone.

A text from an unknown number it reads

(212) xxx-xxxx

"We can continue after you
break up with your
boyfriend"

"Oh my god... I'm going to kill him."

You quickly close up shop and make your way home. You couldn't stop thinking about it.

He kissed you... he was the one who wanted it... why did he end it so quickly?

Why would he send that message? Why would he kiss you in that way and then just leave you?

One thing is clear and that is that he isn't normal, and not just because he's Spider-Man.