The date PT. II

After 2.5 hours of intense sex you finally remove the muzzle off of Miguel's mouth and the cuffs off of his wrists.

"Why do I keep letting you do this to me?" He asks in between pants.

"Because you're a sub." You get up and get a leash. "What's that for?"

You put it on his collar and drag him into the bathroom. "What are you doing?"

You start the shower and drop your robe.

"I will take a shower and if I catch you touching yourself at all or if I catch you looking away I will have to punish you. Got it?"

He nods and you get into the shower, you keep the curtain open so he can watch you.

You can see him getting red and he's already hard.

"Remember, I said 'if I catch you'." He chuckles. "I'm not going to risk it, you're a crazy bitch."

You shrug and continue to shower. Making light moaning noises which is causing him to be physically aroused.

"God, you should be in hell for this." He joked trying to distract himself from the view.

His breathing gets heavy as he starts to wipe his eyes. "Don't look away!" You remind him. "I won't."

You finally finished the shower. "Now, you are going to rub lotion on me, and if I catch you touching yourself or looking away-"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. You'll punish me." You pull him back to the bedroom and you unleash him.

You lay down as he rubs the lotion into your body. "Then you'll choose my hair, makeup, outfit, and lingerie."

He perks up. "So, like a doll?" You nod as he continues to rub the lotion in your body.

"Turn around." You turn around so he can moisturize the rest of your body, he looks away a couple of times but you chose to ignore it since you don't have time to punish him.

"All done."

You sit up and nod. "Now go and pick out my outfit." He excitedly goes and looks through all your clothes he picks out a short skirt and a tight shirt.

"What about my underwear?"

"I don't want you to wear any underwear." You shrug as you put the clothes on, he watches you change still fully erect.

"Shouldn't you be soft by now?" He shakes his head. "Ok, what now?"

"Now you chose my hair and makeup." He nods and describes the type of makeup he wants and tells you to straighten your hair.

You nod and do the makeup and hair he wants. "All good?"

"Oh, definitely. Now time for my reward-" You stop him. "Reward? Reward for what?"

"For not looking away and for not touching myself."

"Ah. No, no. I have a date remember?" His jaw hangs open as his eyes turn red. "DATE?!?!" You nod. "Oh! What kind of shoes and perfume should I wear?"

You notice he's just standing there with his jaw open. You close his mouth. "Careful you might catch flies."

He can feel himself burning up with anger, he says as calmly as possible, through gritted teeth.

"Hey, niña. Cancel your date." You can see the veins popping out of his forehead.

"No way! I can't! He's on his way to picking me up. Now which one?"

"NONE!!" You sigh "Miguel, stop acting immature. I'm going out with my boyfriend. Ok? He was looking forward to this."

"I don't approve."

"I don't care about your approval. Now if you don't pick out any perfume I will choose it myself."

His eye twitches in anger. "Fine... the strawberry one."

"Good choice!" You spray it on and put on your shoes. "Ciao!"

You leave the apartment with an angry Miguel as you head out on your date.