Stupid, stupid, Miguel.

You couldn't sleep thinking about the events that unfolded earlier that night.

Mainly the kissing, how it was just the best kiss you've ever had.

You were too horny to sleep and you would feel guilty about touching yourself while thinking about it since you still have a boyfriend...

"UGH!! Why did that stupid, sexy, idiot, have to kiss me?!"

You laid there trying not to replay what happened earlier, but just like Miguel every time you'd think about something else it just interrupts.

Now all you're thinking about is Miguel... stupid, sexy, Miguel.

"MY GODDDDD!!!" You yell into your pillow.

You get up to go get some water, as you were standing there perfectly still you noticed ripples in your water, then foot steps. Loud, loud, foot steps.

CRASH

You quickly duck behind the counter in your kitchen you peak up and see...

"MIGUEL?!?!"

"Great... just my luck... this is your apartment."

Suddenly a large grey hand makes a big hole in your living room as it grabs Miguel.

"Y/N!! JUST HIDE!! I GOT THIS!!"

"Miguel? MIGUEL?!"

You watched as the beast smashes Miguel against the building, sliding him around making sure to scrape his skin.

All you could do was watch in horror as the monster is torturing Miguel.

Suddenly two other Spider-Men attack it covering the creatures eyes and tripping it.

You watched it fall into an old building that was going to be demolished anyway.

Miguel quickly escapes as he climbs on the side of the building entering your space.

"That was close..."

"Miguel? What is this? Who are they?"

Miguel nods at the Spider-Men as they open a portal and go inside it.

"It's nothing... nothing you have to worry about anyway." He looks down at you clothing.

"Nice PJs"

He's referring to the shirt he gave you. You just keep looking up at him with your jaw open.

He laughs and closes your jaw. "Careful, you might catch flies."

"You think this is funny?"

He shrugs as usual and he tries to leave but you grab onto his arm.

"Hold on! Where do you think you're going?"

"Home."

"Home? Aren't you hurt-" you look at his back "why is your suit ok?"

"It's holographic."

"Hologra- wait I don't understand... are you hurt or not?"

"Yeah."

"Why aren't you screaming in pain?"

"I've built a tolerance"

He turns to leave but you stop him "W-Wait! Are you going to get that treated?"

"Yeah."

"Where?"

"Doesn't matter."

"Where am I supposed to sleep?"

"Your boyfriend's apartment."

"But he has roommates"

"So?"

"So... I don't feel comfortable with that." He shrugs and tries to leave. "You're not going to leave me, are you?"

"Why not?"

"Because there is a big hole in my living room... and-and a big grey monster was about to kill me!"

"It was after me, not you."

"Still!! Can't you just... stay the night?"

"Can't."

"What? Why not?"

"You have a boyfriend."

"So?"

"So, I can't stay."

"But-but-"

"If he was a reason not to give me your number, then he's a reason for me not to stay over."

He goes to leave and you try to call out for him again but this time he doesn't stay.

You stand there in your living room before going back to bed, now you were too afraid to sleep.

"Stupid, stupid, Miguel."