Who the Fuck?

I've gotten obsessed with the 2P verse of the bbs, indulge me lmao. 1P group will be called by their actual names (Brock, Evan, Brian, Jon, etc) while 2P will be called by their character names (Vanoss, Moo, Delirious, Terroriser, etc). I have like no plans for this and it might be out of pocket, cos idk how to write Brock a dick or Tyler a sweetheart, but imma try lmao here we go!

(My art on top ^_^)

~Banana

It'd been a normal week. Some mining, caring for livestock, growing crops and fighting zombies and creepers. A raid or two on a village, defending from raiders, normal stuff.

So when Brock woke up to a man who looked just like him but with a bleached Mohawk, an eyebrow piercing, a blue ombre shirt and a jacket off his shoulders, he was thrown off.

He sat up in his bed, eyes on the man sitting in the recliner. "Who are you?" He asked curiously and the man smirked, lifting his sunglasses to show smug blue eyes.

"I'm you, dipshit, who do you think?" He asked sarcastically and Brock frowned. "Um, no you're not? I'm me, what are you doing here?" He asked, slowly sliding out of his bed to grab his diamond sword.

The man scoffed, standing and stretching carelessly. "I don't know why I'm here. I just woke up sitting here, do you really think I would choose to sit here and watch your boring ass sleep? Fuck no," he sneered and Brock was thrown off.

"I'm Brock, what's your name?" He asked, deciding to be polite. The man rolled his eyes and pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his jacket pocket. Brock scrunched his nose as his doppelganger lit one, blowing the smoke into the air.

"Call me Moo, then, I don't fucking know," he said and Brock nodded slowly, inching past him. "Um, okay, Moo. I'm going to just, uh, go," he said awkwardly and the man smirked, walking smoothly over to him.

"I'll come with you, need to see more than these boring walls. You need help, you know? This bedroom, disgusting, there's nothing interesting in here," he snarked and Brock frowned at him.

"That's not very nice," he scolded him(self?) and Moo raised an eyebrow, blowing smoke towards Brock. "Who said I was nice?" He said and Brock sighed, waving the smoke away irritated.

"Whatever. Come on, guess I better feed you," he mumbled, heading further into his house. His cats ran at him, twirling around his ankles and immediately brightening Brock's mood, a smile crossing his lips as he knelt to pet all five of them.

"Gross, cats? Fuck, you really are a pussy aren't you," Moo laughed coldly and Brocks smile fell, turning to glare at his doppelganger. "If you don't have anything nice to say, Moo, then don't speak," he said sternly and Moo raised an unimpressed eyebrow.

"Yeah, okay, sure Mom," he snipped and Brock sighed, heading into the kitchen. He quickly made up dishes of fish for his cats, setting them on the floor before making a breakfast of eggs.

"Here," Brock said, handing a plate to Moo before sitting down himself. Moo didn't say anything, though a grimace crossed his face as the food.

"It's all we have right now, I'm sorry," Brock sighed and Moo sniffed, finally eating the eggs. Brock examined him from the corner of his eye, curious about the other. Where did he come from? Why did he look exactly like him but opposite? Even personality wise, he was his opposite.

"I know I'm sexy, quit staring at me," Moo said flatly and Brock looked at him straight on. "Well I'm sorry there's a stranger sitting at my table wearing my face," he said with a frown and Moo rolled his eyes.