Epilogue: A Fucking Surprise

Brock walked up the steps to the large house, smiling faintly to himself. Moo trailed him, eyes wide as he took in the house.

Brock and Brian had finally bought a house, deciding finally to go to Washington. Brian and Terroriser were already there, having arrived the day before. It'd taken them about 6 months after they'd brought Moo and Eric back, struggling to find a good sized home to house two couples, and extra room for their friends, without completely crippling them with debt.

They'd brought gems from the other world, which they returned to twice more since Moo and Eric came back. The gems sold for incredible amounts of money and they all were pretty set.

He, Brian, Moo and Terroriser would be moving in this week, and next weekend the rest of their friends would be coming by for a housewarming party.

That was the tradition it seemed, since they'd done that a few weeks before for Tyler and Daithi in Tennessee, and a few weeks before that for Marcel and Scotty. Evan and Jon would be next, since Brock had heard they'd finally closed in on a house in LA and would be moving in with Vanti and Delirium in a few weeks.

Dooo, Eric, Matt and Blarg would be coming a couple days early, Dooo and Brock having spent a lot of time talking over the months. Brock considered him as close of a brother as his other friends were, bonding over more than just Moo and Eric.

The door opened and Brock beamed, seeing Brian and Terroriser standing in the doorway. Brock stood aside so Terror could fly by him, jumping onto Moo excitedly as Brock rushed forward into Brian's.

Brian kissed him deeply, hugging the older to his chest tightly. Brock chuckled against his lips, pulling back to beam happily. "Welcome home," Brian said softly and those words sent such a burst of joy through Brock he almost started crying.

"I'm glad to be home. I can't believe we're finally here," he breathed, looking into the door with an awed smile. Brian chuckled, kissing his forehead and suddenly scooping him up into his arms.

Brock squeaked, making Brian laugh as he carried him inside. Brock looked around, overjoyed. The last time he'd seen this house, it'd still been bare. He could tell Brian and Terroriser had been working hard since they'd arrived the day before.

The living room was mostly set up, blue and red couches and chairs arranged around an oak coffee table, settled on a dark grey rug. The entertainment center was up against the wall, though the boxes of movies and games still sat in front of it.

There were some pictures on the wall, a large blown up one of their whole family above the couch. All 30 of them, gathered together in front of the beacon in the other world. They'd taken it the last time they'd gone back, Scotty bringing a Polaroid camera with him since most electronics didn't work there.

The kitchen was mostly bare still, though the table was set up and towels on the island. Boxes still sat along the wall, and Brock couldn't wait to help put it all together.

"Right, I've got yours and my bedroom mostly set up, and Terror has his and Moo's room mostly together. Let's get the last of your twos bags inside and we can order some dinner, we'll finish unpacking tomorrow. We've got four days before everyone gets here after all," Brian said cheerfully and Brock nodded, excited.

Moo carried Terroriser in, the shy double flushing with a bright smile, head on Moo's shoulder. Brock had noticed these last few months the piece he'd taken from Brock really softened him, and he was much more open with his emotions.

Moo set Terroriser down, looking around curiously. "The balcony is all set up for your smoking addiction," Brian teased and Moo rolled his eyes, grinning back.