Let's Go Fucking Home!

Brock sat on his bed, looking around his room. Almost 5 years this house had been his home. It kept him safe, gave him shelter, gave him a lot of memories.

This is where he'd met his friends, his family. This was where he'd kissed Brian the first time. This was where he'd  met Moo, Terroriser and the others.

He was over the moon to finally go home. To be away from the constant danger, away from the fear of not knowing if someone was going to survive. But at the same time...

A knock came at the door and he got up to open it, smiling fondly at Brian's bright smile. "Hey Brocky, you ready?" He asked and Brian looked back one more time.

"If the portal works as it does, we can come back. Marcel and Scotty think they made the right adjustments, this isn't goodbye forever," Brian said quietly and Brock nodded.

He'd asked to be able to come back, to see Moo's grave whenever possible. He had Moo's spare hoodie in his bag, and his sunglasses, but the idea of leaving Moo here alone forever, it pained him. He couldn't do it.

"Come on darling, everyone is gathering at the portal," Brian said softly and Brock finally turned away from his bedroom, taking Brian's hand. "Can we go see Moo before we leave?" He asked quietly and Brian kissed the back of his hand.

"Of course, they'll understand," he said and they left the room. Brock picked up his bag at the doorway and headed to a spot behind his house. He'd buried Moo under a tree where he'd like to sit to smoke, after Brock had enforced the rule of no smoking in his house.

The simple granite headstone sparkled in the sunlight, Moo's name carved into it. Brian let Brock walk forward alone, the man kneeling by the stone. He touched the ground, feeling that warmth in his chest again.

"Hey man, we're headed home today. I'm going to come back to see you, I promise. Even if the portal doesn't work the way it should, I'll find a way. I won't forget you, okay?" He said softly, almost seeing the eye roll Moo would have given him and the wave of his hand telling him to go on.

"I'll see you later," Brock whispered, standing to return to Brian. Brian smiled softly at him, taking his hand to lead him to the others.

Everyone was already gathered, bags on their backs. Terroriser beamed at Brock, taking his free hand to squeeze it. Evan smiled faintly at him, looking around at everyone.

"This is it. Everyone has their amulets, yes?" He asked and everyone nodded, pulling them out of pockets or from under shirts to show them. They were made to bring their doubles with them, Marcel and Scotty having tested them by going back and forth from the Nether in different portals to see if their double would follow them.

Brock was the only one without an amulet, though Marcel had given him two. They'd made them before they'd gone to fight the dragon, and Brock had them stored in his bag, wrapped in Moo's sweater.

"Whenever you get the chance, try to reach out online, okay? We'll find a way to meet up again, this isn't goodbye forever," Tyler said, eyes moving around the room. Evan held Jon's hand a bit tighter, Marcel and Scotty leaning into each other.

Brock looked at Brian, eyes worried. He couldn't lose him, not after everything. Brian kissed him softly, lingering a moment before pulling back and whispering, "I'll come to America for you, without hesitation."

Brock smiled fondly at him, kissing him once before looking at the green shimmer of the portal. Everyone stood there quietly a moment, just staring at the portal.

"Me first," Brock said, turning to kiss Brian once more before walking to the portal. He paused, looking at the shimmer before straightening his shoulders.