Fuck that Dragon

Anthony stared at the black dragon, fear pounding in his heart. "Scatter!" Tyler screamed and he rushed off to a pillar, Panda right behind him.

"We need to take out those crystals! Archers, use your fire arrows!" Brian screamed and Anthony pulled his bow out. He wasn't the best archer, but he could help.

Arrows flew and Anthony shrieked as a mass of purple smoke appeared in front of him, a tendril touching his arm and burning him. "Get away from that Anthony!" Brock screamed, Anthony scrambling backwards.

He got to his feet again and looked up, accidentally looking directly at an Enderman. It turned to him with its glowing eyes and Anthony yanked his sword out, parrying a hit from it.

Panda rushed over and together they killed it, an angry snarl on his doubles face. "Let's go," he snapped, sprinting off as Anthony heard an explosion above him.

"That's the last crystal!" Tyler called and Anthony took a deep breath. The dragon circled, diving down at him and he dove out of the way, barely avoiding its claws. He spun around and sliced randomly with his sword, managing to nick its hind leg as it flew off.

It roared angrily, more purple smoke flying from its mouth. Daithi and Nogla dove out of the way, tucking and rolling on the ground.

Scotty screamed, Anthony turning to see he and 704 had been cornered by a couple Endermen. Scotty's mouth was bleeding and Anthony ran over with Marcel to help take care of it.

Just before Anthony killed the last one, it flung its arm out and clawed at Scotty's arm, three deep furrows appearing in his skin. Scotty screamed again and Anthony swung his sword, slicing the Enderman in half.

Marcel and 704 yanked Scotty behind a pillar, Anthony turning to see what the dragon was doing. It was hovering over a cobblestone pillar, swiping its tail and wings at the Endermen attacking it.

Anthony noticed Jon and Delirium twirling around each other with their swords fighting at least 4 Endermen. They worked so well together, Anthony was really impressed.

Panda appeared by his side and nudged him. "Tyler said to get under its head when it lands on that cobblestone pillar, it'll do the most damage," he said loudly, trying be heard over the roars of the dragon and everyone yelling.

"He's fucking me," Anthony hissed and Panda shrugged, glancing around quickly. "He's not, look," he said, the two watching as Brock and Moo sprinted to the center.

Anthony sighed and sprinted after them, sliding under the wing and taking a spot next to Brock. "Aim for the soft spots next to the jaw!" Brock yelled, ducking down as the dragon swept a clawed foot at him.

Anthony and Panda nodded, eyes on the dragon above them. It spiraled down and dipped its head, spitting that purple smoke at them. Anthony dove out of the way, hissing as some of the smoke wrapped around his leg.

Panda yanked him to his feet, Anthony stumbling but straightening to thrust his sword into the soft underbelly of the dragons neck. Or rather, he thought he did.

The sword did leave a decent cut, but something deflected his sword and he stumbled forward, his shoulder hitting the cobblestone pillar.

"Fucking fuck," he hissed to himself, turning back around to watch the dragon fly away. Anthony heard a scream and turned to see Brian and Terroriser dragging Nogla aside, the double cursing up a storm as he clung to his leg.

They were being chased by 3 Endermen and Anthony glanced at Panda, who nodded and they sprinted forward. They took care of the Endermen quickly, Terroriser wrapping the long gash along Nogla's thigh with a cloth.