Get the Fuck Together ❤️

Brock took a deep breath, waiting impatiently. They'd left that other world a month ago, and they were finally able to meet up again.

Brock had found Brian first, after about 4 days of searching. That first video chat had made him so happy, seeing Brian's warm blue eyes shining through the camera. He'd been overjoyed to see that he and Terroriser had healed the metal add ons.

Brian had found Evan, who'd found Jon. Brock found Tyler, who'd found Daithi and Anthony. Marcel had found Scotty and they reached out to Brock first.

They were all flying to Evan's home in Canada, since his home was the biggest. Brock was on the plane in the terminal, waiting for them to say they could unload. His phone had been buzzing non stop since he'd turned off airplane mode, everyone messaging excitedly.

Brock and Scotty were the last ones landing, their planes supposed to be unloading about 15 minutes apart. Everyone was already at Evan's house, though Brian said he, Terroriser and Marcel were going to wait for him, Scotty and 704 by baggage claim.

The doors finally opened and Brock got up, grabbing his still enchanted bag. He was wearing Moo's sweater, having taken to bringing it everywhere. They hadn't been able to go back to the old world yet, though Brock was dying to.

He got off the plane and rushed through the airport, finding the baggage claim quickly. He looked around quickly, scanning the crowd. He saw that familiar form by the wall and sprinted forward, Brian's eyes catching sight of him a second later.

They met in the middle, nearly falling to the ground at how hard they'd collided. "Brock, you're here," Brian whispered, his head buried in Brock's neck. "You're here, oh my fuck I missed you," Brock whispered and Brian chuckled, pulling back enough to kiss him deeply.

He heard a giggle behind Brian and looked over, grinning at the green eyes of Terroriser. "Hey buddy," he said cheerfully and Terroriser beamed. Marcel was standing behind him, beaming at them.

Brock walked over to the baggage claim, finding his bag quickly and went to stand by the others to wait for Scotty and 704.

"So Evan has a surprise for us," Brian said and Brock tilted his head. "As long as it doesn't involve an explosive, I'll be okay," he said amused and Brian laughed. "I don't think he has access to those things in this world, thank fuck," he said amused and Brock laughed.

"So, the hoodie?" Brian asked softly and Brock touched the front of it, smiling sadly. "I rarely take it off, I haven't been able to go see him, and I promised I wouldn't forget him," he said softly and Brian kissed his temple.

"Scotty?" Marcel gasped and Brock and Brian looked over, seeing Scotty and 704 walking over. Scotty heard him and his eyes lit up, running over to jump on Marcel.

Brock and Brian chuckled as they nodded to 704, the double looking much more relaxed than he had in the other world. "Fuck I've missed all of you," Scotty said excitedly, giving Brock and Brian a bright smile.

"We've missed you too, Scott. Let's get your bag so we can go see the others, Brian said Evan said he has a surprise for us," Brock said and Scotty nodded quickly, rushing over to search the baggage claim for his and 704's suitcases.

Once bags were in hand, they all got into the van Marcel was driving and they headed off. Brock laid his head on Brian's shoulder, them being in the bench seat while 704 and Terroriser sat in the middle seats. Scotty had claimed passenger, his hand entwined with Marcel's.

They pulled up to a massive house, Brock's and Scotty's eyes widening. "Yeah, Evan's parents apparently got a massive life insurance claim on him about 3 years after we'd disappeared, and even though he's back, they figured he'd been through hell and just told him to keep it. Canada is a different fucking world," Brian said amused and Brock shook his head.