Wake the Fuck Up

Brock sat between Dooo and Brian, eyes locked on Tyler and Scotty. He had his hands wrapped around the twos around him, Dooo clinging to him and Jaren, who was on his other side.

"Scotty and I went over everything. We need to dig up the flowers connected to Moo and Eric, make a potion and have Brock and Dooo drink them. It'll connect to the souls inside them, and basically go to the point of time just before they died and bring them here. Then we'll need some amulets to make sure the potion sticks, Moo and Eric will need to wear them for an hour minimum," Tyler said and Brock looked at Dooo, their eyes wide.

"How long?" Brock asked and Tyler looked down at his notes. "Scotty can make the potion in probably an hour, the flowers need to be fresh and we need the whole thing, roots and everything," he said and Dooo nodded.

"If they have to be fresh, does that mean we'll have to go to our base after the potion is made?" He asked and Tyler nodded. "Yes, that'd be best. Scotty has everything he needs for the potion except for one thing. He needs an Ender pearl," he said and Brock frowned, thinking hard.

"I have some extra in my chest," Brian said quietly and Brock looked over at him surprised. Scotty tilted his head, also looking at Brian.

"How?" He asked and Brian shrugged. "When we were killing the dragon and the endermen, I picked up a few pearls they dropped. I don't know why, but I just felt like I needed to," he said and Brock pulled him into a kiss.

"I've never been more happy about your need to pick everything up," he mumbled and Brian laughed, shaking his head. "I'll go get them now, Scott," he said, getting up and heading to his house.

"Right, like I said itll take an hour for Scotty to make the potion. Brock, Dooo, if you want, you can help Marcel get the stuff to make the amulets, I know you need something to do," Tyler said and the two nodded, relieved that they wouldn't have to sit around and wait.

"Right, let's split," Tyler said as Brian ran back up with a couple pearls in his hands. Scotty took them and headed off to his house, 704 behind him.

Brock and Dooo approached Marcel, who was looking over the diagram to make the amulets. "Right, we need iron ingots, emeralds, some raw gold, lapis lazuli and a couple enchantment books, specifically binding and soul speed," he said and Brock tilted his head, thinking hard.

"I definitely have some emeralds and iron in my house, but I don't think I have any lapis," Brock said and Marcel hummed, also thinking hard.

"I should have some. It's a requirement for stronger enchantments. If I don't, Tyler definitely does. Daithi should have some raw gold, he tends to hoard that shit, and we'll have to search everyone's bookshelves for the books," he said and Brock nodded.

"You two go search yours and Brian's houses for the books and grab the emeralds and iron, I'll go find Tyler about the lapis and see if we can search his shelves. I won't bother Scotty right now, but I can ask 704 to search their shelves," Marcel said and Brock and Dooo nodded, heading to Brock's house.

"This will work, we're getting them back," Dooo whispered, fingers wrapped around a bracelet on his wrist. Brock nodded, hopeful elation flooding his body.

They reached his house and Brock led him to the backroom where all his spellbooks and lore books were. "I'll take these three shelves if you take those two," Brock said and Dooo nodded, moving to where Brock gestured.

They searched for about 30 minutes, Brock finding the binding enchantment but not the soul one. Dooo didn't find it either and Brock sighed, tucking the one book into his bag before heading to his chest room, grabbing 5 emeralds and 10 iron. He wasn't sure how much Marcel needed, but he had more if he needed it.