How the Fuck?

(Also my art on top)

Brian walked to his house, eyes glancing at the blue eyed half cyborg next to him. He'd never seen such a shy expression on his face before, and it looked so weird.

Terroriser glanced at him and winced away, making Brian frown. "Hey, no need to be scared of me, Terror, okay? I'm not going to hurt you," he said and Terroriser flushed as he nodded.

They reached Brian's house and he led his double to his chest room. "Okay, so I might have extra diamond armor, but I'm not sure. I do have a set of gold though, which would you want?" He asked, sorting through his chests.

"I'm okay with whatever you want," Terroriser said quietly and Brian frowned. "You can have a preference," he said and Terroriser tilted his head confused.

"But, wouldn't you rather pick?" He asked confused and Brian frowned at him. "This is for you, Terror, go ahead and pick," he said, gesturing to the chest.

Terroriser hesitated, finally approaching slowly. Brian stood aside, checking his clock a little impatiently but considering his doppelganger's mentality, he had a feeling he'd really be testing his patience with him.

He finally held up some iron armor and Brian nodded. "You know how to strap it?" He asked and he shook his head shyly. Brian bit back his sigh and stepped forward, helping him strap it on.

Terroriser frowned at the weight but didn't say anything, just accepting it. Brian frowned, "Are you uncomfortable? You can say something you know, it's okay to speak up."

Terroriser shook his head quickly, avoiding his eyes. Brian sighed and strapped his own diamond armor on, making sure his ax, shovel, and pickaxe were in the bag, his bow and arrow in its quiver on his back.

"Here," he said, handing Terroriser an iron sword. "It's got unbreakable and knock back on it, it'll protect you. Just don't fall on it okay?"

Terroriser took the sword tentatively, holding it awkwardly by his side. Brian rolled his eyes and took the sword back, slipping it into a sheath and buckling it around Terrorisers waist.

"Let's go, our hour is almost up," he said and Terroriser nodded, hands twisting together nervously as his armor made it hard for his sleeves to cover his hands.

Brian led him back to the beacon, finding Daithi, Nogla, Tyler, Zip, Jon and Delirium standing there. Delirium was tugging insistently on Jon's sleeve, red eyes begging under his mask.

Jon looked annoyed but was ignoring him, talking pointedly to Tyler. Zip was fidgeting uncomfortably in his golden armor, eyes on the ground to avoid Nogla's gaze.

Daithi looked over and smiled brightly at Brian, giving Terroriser a nod. "Where's everyone else?" Brian asked and he shrugged. "Not sure, but I'm sure Evan will be late, he usually is. I'm honestly surprised Brock isn't back, but considering he's dealing with Moo, maybe I shouldn't be," he said and Brian frowned concerned.

"Terror, will you stay here with Daithi? He'll keep you safe," he asked and Terroriser looked at him wide eyed before glancing at Daithi. The other Irishman beamed at him and Terroriser smiled shyly before nodding, sliding over to him.

Brian walked to Brock's house, unsettled by the still quietness. "Brock? You in here?" He called as he walked in, seeing the cats rush over to him and wind around his legs. He patted one of them before continuing on, heading to Brock's armor room.

He walked in to find a seething Brock and a smug Moo, the clone holding Brock's diamond armor. "What's going on?" Brian asked and Brock looked over, clearly trying to hold his tongue.