Chapter Two: Awakened

Authors note: Sorry for the shorter chapter. Writers block has found me and won't let me alone. :)

(Y/n) Pov:

My entire being is different I can feel it... and I can't even begin to describe my confusion at it all. I know am in a drug induced state of unconsciousness because something about this sleep feels to... fake. Voices echo and murmur just outside my understanding. I only realize to my absolute shock, that it was in another language.

Panic took over. If I can't understand them then that means... I'm in an entire different realm! I try to calm myself but it's not working. If I was only able to hear them...

My bracelet vibrated once and suddenly the voices around me cleared.

"I'm telling you Banner, this "girl" is a monster!"

"Tony I'm listening but taking into consideration that her vitals match the ones of a regular human I can't agree with you."

"Even if she looks mortal, that bracelet is not. It contains an extraordinary amount of magic."

"And let me guess Point Break, it's Assgardian?"

"No... something else that far exceeds the nine realms."

I tried to make sense of it all. What, and who were they. I tried to struggle out of my slumber when a foreign entity entered my mind. I whirl around, I see a woman with redish brown hair floating towards me. I get in fighting position.

"I'm a friend, I promise." The woman said calmly, "I am Wanda Maximoff... you've been unconscious for weeks. I am here to wake you up."

"And what will happen when I wake?" I ask suspiciously.

"They will question you." Wanda sighed and extended her hand. I took and felt myself being lifted out of sleep.

                  .       .       .

When I woke, I sat straight up looking around. Three men jumped, startled.

"Ah, the mystery mortal awakens" The biggest one boomed with a loud chuckle. He carried a hammer and strode up to me. "I am Thor Odinson of Asgard God of Thunder. The little one in glasses is Doctor Banner and the other little one in glasses is Mr. Stark."

I stare at the men in shocked silence. None of the men had wings or talons instead it was just skin. I look down at myself and gasp. My talons are gone! I looked up the men and bolt.

I shove Thor aside and dash for Mr. Stark. He yelps and jumps aside before I crash into him. I run, not knowing where I am going but I keep heading upwards hoping I can fly my way to safety.
----------------------------

Avengers Pov:

"Get her!" He calls scrambling for his feet.

"She's scared Tony!" Banner yells at him, as he runs after him. "Are you okay Thor?" He asked the God who was on the floor.

"She's surprisingly strong for a mortal." He breathed rubbing his head.

"That's because she's not a mortal! Jarvis, give me location on the thing!" Tony swears as he looks at the red dot. "She's heading for the roof!"

Thor is still in shock on the floor, "She's... very strong. We must contain her."

Banner groans, "She's a teenager! She's probably just scared!"

Tony summons the Iron man suit. "You know I really don't feel like trusting a doctor who turned himself into a monster." Banner looked hurt. Tony opened a window and flew off towards the roof.

-------------------
(Y/n) Pov:

I keep blindly running upwards and I almost trip. I stagger up and continue running. I burst through a door and come out on top an open roof. The metal thing is waiting for me.

"Stop now." It's voice sounded familiar but I ignored it and ran faster towards the roof.

Suddenly a pain hits my leg and I go down. A darkness covers my vision and I am lost in the darkness.

--------------------------------
Avengers Pov:

Tony looked towards Clint who was halfway out of his vent. "Banner tipped me off." Clint explained as he inspected the girls body. "That sedative won't last forever, and in the meantime we'll need someplace to put her."

Tony nodded. "Looks like Reindeer Games will be having some company..."

"Absolutely not!" Banner gaspes, accompanied by Thor. "We are not allowing a vulnerable girl anywhere near that thing!" 

"Banner, I greatly understand your hatred for my brother but I must ask you to not ca*ll him a "thing"." Thor sighed, he scooped the girl up and felt a buzz of dormant power. "But I have to agree with Banner," he said to Tony, "Loki is still dangerous." 

Tony impatiently sighs and explains, "When I was up there on that rift, so was she. She could have ties to him, maybe an alliance of some sort." Bruce grumbles something about Tony being an idiot. Thor nods in agreement to Tony and they all go inside.