Chapter 12: Drafted

(Y/n) Pov

I think about my past for the umpteenth time this day, trying to find anything familiar in my mind. Those days were all memories now... funny, I can barely seem to understand them. I stare at the ceiling while fiddling with my bracelet, the same bracelet that Eldga had given to me years ago. The ships engine pulsed with energy as the ship gained distance on our target. I wasn't the same (Y/n) anymore, in fact... I barely remember her. I barely remember most things from my past, like people for example. Eldga is the only one I can remember clearly, probably because my hatred for her wouldn't let me forget. However, I do not remember where I am originally from or where I came from before the Master took me in. There are other people besides Eldga where I can see their bodies clearly but their voices and faces are blurred. Master did a good job, I recall sobbing and begging him to take my memories from me. He did so, but at a cost of my freedom. I can't remember why I had hesitated to take his offer, despite the fact he was a man of great power and a complete stranger.

"(Y/n)!" a voice shouts through my discarded comms. I groan as I peel myself from my bed. That woman's voice had seeped into my conscience over the past 3 years. I stride over to my discarded earpiece and put it on.

"Yes, Nebula?" I ask, making sure to sound as bored as I felt.

"Master wants to see you. He says it's important." My stomach sinks. Whenever Master says it's important... I shake it off.

"Sure, whatever." I turn off the comms and pulled on my suit.

" I turn off the comms and pulled on my suit

A/n: change if you want :)

I absolutely hate it here, it's creepy and dark but at least I get to kill things.

"Nice bod hotstuff." A guard smirked at me, I stopped walking and turned to him. I walk up seductively draping my taloned arms around his shoulders. I lean in for a kiss, then sadistically smiled as my power incinerated him. I continue walking, leaving his hysterical friend behind. My powers had developed and grew stronger under the Masters guidance. I passed a group of smiling Sacreds and cringe. My reaction is strange, I don't know why I hate them except the fact they can't stop calling me "(Y/n) of the Failed Prophecy". They work for the master just like I do, however, I am their superior. Which means that disobeying me has severe consequences.

 I stride into the Masters throne room. His back is to me as his "children" surround him. I kneel for a second with as much respect I'd give a rat. "Master." He grunts and turns to me, as I rise I remember why fearing him was the best option. He had no soul, that is the only way to describe it. 

He smiles, "The plan is coming into form." His voice is menacing and he gestures to the ship we had been tracking. "That, my Daughter, is phase one." I stare at the ship, there was something exploding in a fiery inferno beside it. I turn back to him.

"I suppose what you need is on that ship?" I ask while still staring at the ship. I turn back to the Master and he chuckles.

"Yes. I want you to come with me to reclaim what should have been mine a long time ago." His curls his left fist, the purple stone in his gauntlet glimmered menacing