Chapter 4: I don't Know!

(Y/n) Pov:

Okay, first lesson learned. When you are on a foreign planet... DO NOT tell them you are not human! Once you do, the humans will proceed to poke and prod you with pointy metallic objects. I have been here for two day at least, and had already been introduced to the team so far. Thor had taken that man away ever since that day I was in that cell. 

I stepped off of the strange machine Tony had me stand on. He said he'd have Jarvis scan me and then assess what I truly was. Jarvis's holograms featuring my test results.  I rolled my stiff shoulders and gazed into Tony's frowning face. "What's wrong Mr. Stark?" 

Tony grumbles something about aliens being over-complicated and turns to me, "According to Jarvis, you're a normal teenager." He looks at me sternly, "What exactly are you (Y/n)?" There was a long silence.

I was about say the truth when that horrible man's voice echoed in my head, You're a monster, they only ever but monsters like us down here... My heart rate quickened. They'll hate me... or kill me. I look at Tony and say through gritted teeth, "I don't know. I can't... remember." I look away, from Tonys gaze.

"Don't remember," Stark accused, "Or won't tell us?"

"Tony." Banners voice was stern. Tony put his hands up in surrender and looks at the test results again.

"Hey, hey, hey hold on...", Tony said looking at a particular test result. "That thing on your arm. What is it? It's showing powerful properties." 

I covered my wrist, "My mother gave it to me before she died. It was a family heirloom." That's it, I though, I'll just dance around the truth. I couldn't tell them her death had been my fault. Tony says something, but I'm not listening. Banner comes closer and rubs my back, it feels surprisingly good. 

"Banner, take Miss (Y/n) to her suite." Tony sighs, "We'll conducted further tests tomorrow." Banner nods and guides me away. I look back and see Tony staring at my test results. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Avengers Pov:

"I have returned from Asgard! And how is our little new comer!" Thor boomed wrestling a bag of pop tarts open. Tony pinched the bridge of his nose and groaned.

"She's human, but it's not adding up. Her bone structure is incredibly developed and her DNA samples..." He groans, "Kids, they always know how to complicate things." Tony scoffs. Thor looks at the holograms and takes a bite from his poptart. 

"I bring news about my brother." Tony groans even louder, but Thor ignores him. "Apparently he was under the influence of the stone in his sceptre...  and he has been banished from Asgard" 

"No." Tony said. "I am not having him live here."

Thor sighs, "Mr. Stark, if I could send him anywhere else I would." Tony glares at Thor. 

"FINE. But I'm putting a limiter on him." Thor nods and walks away toward the living room. 

"I'll inform the others."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) Pov:

Banner led me to my room, "Let us know if you ever need anything, (Y/n)."Banner gave a weak smile and walked away. I open my door and gasp. My room was... perfect. It was the perfect size, my bed was big enough for two of me. I had a giant window that opened looked out toward the city. I fall into my bed and...

"(Y/n)!" I pick myself up from my training mat. I am extremely  sore but I hide my pain. Eldga faces me, her face a stern reminder that my failure could lead to the death of millions. "What. Was. That?" Her voice is calm, which only emphasizes my terror. 

"A failure, my Queen." I speak out of memory, I have already said it to many times to count. She nods. 

"And what are failures?" Her voice is sickly sweet, like cupfulls of honey. I look away from her.

"Failures are worthless," I recite, "Failures are death." My skin grows cold. I finally look up to Eldga. Her blue scales glittered ominously. She walked toward me and grabbed my chin in her talons, forcing me to look up at her. 

"Yes, worthless." 

I sit straight up gasping. My bracelet was hot, and I rubbed my wrist. A knock sounded at my door and I looked up. "Hey, it's Natasha. Thor's got some news. Meet up in the living room okay?"

I catch my breath, "Okay..."

Authors note: Sorry my gremlins, this chapter is short. I'll make up for it.  Oh, btw plz comment on stuff I should improve!:) lol