Chapter 11: Uncontrollable

Loki Pov

I scream at Tony as I try to wrench the limiter off me, "TAKE THIS BLEEDING THING OFF ME!" I hiss in pain as the limiter sends a jolt of electricity up my arm. Wanda tries to calm me but I snarl at her. "Take. It. Off."

 Tony scoffs, "Hard-pass Reindeer Games. That thing stays on till S.H.I.E.L.D says so." I want to kill him, but I hold myself back. Pietro runs back and forth from teammate to teammate checking vitals and cleaning wounds. Wanda is focusing on keeping Natasha asleep.  

Suddenly Wanda cried out and clutched her head, "(Y/n)!" She sobbed and I run to her. I grab her shoulders and shake her. 

"Where is she! What happened!?" I sound desperate... I am desperate. Wanda shakes her head and sobs. "Please!" 

"Gone!" Wanda cried. "She was running toward the Hulk... then there was an explosion. Now she's gone." I stare at her then turn on Tony,

"Release me!" I almost beg him. He looks wary for a second as he stares at me. I can see his thoughts, how he cares deeply for her, how his trust for me is almost non-existent and how he knows I'm the only one who can save her. "Please." I say quietly.

My limiter falls from my wrist and I immediately run toward (Y/n)s location. I can sense her, and that thing they called the Hulk. She wasn't dead, but she... she... she's stronger. I almost stop as I realize that. (Y/n) had gotten so much stronger than I had expected of her. 

I teleport to the trees and stand in shock. (Y/n) is... is... her black dragon-like wings stretch and fold as she flies a few yards off the ground. Her tail flicks in anger as she roars into the sky, her talons glow menacingly with a (your favorite color) light. You saw me in my Drago form, wings, tail and talons... I could remember her saying something like that when she first became an Avenger. (Y/n) blasted a tree to bits and boulders flew into Hydra agents that were beginning to surround her. 

"MY NAME IS (Y/N)! AND I WILL NOT HAVE YOU TAKE ANYONE AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!" Blackness surrounded her, thick dark and ominous. It spread from her in long tendrils of smoke. The tendrils speared themselves through the agents and one by one they all fell dead. (Y/n) gently floated down towards the Hulk and touched his temple, his anger faded into a deep slumber. She looks sad, tired too.

"(Y/n)." I say, my voice shaking with relief. She turns to me and I am met with dark black eyes.

"Get back." Her voice has a deep echoe underlying her regular voice. "I'm a monster, stay back!" She pleads as I step forward. 

"No..." I whispered. She was no monster, she was the equivalent of the most beautiful goddesses. She raises her hands defensively I come closer until I am right in front of her. I take both of her hands in mine and lower them. Her eyes go from black to her (y/e/c/) eyes. 

"Loki...?" Her face flushes and she almost pulls away. I pull her in closer and hug her. My feelings for her ruptured into my mind, the feeling of her so close just feels right. When she sinks to her knees I sink with her. She leans on me heavily and I hold her. "I am... so sorry you have to see me like this." She sobs, her taloned hand pressing against my chest. 

"We'll be coming in with the jet shortly Loki." Clints voice buzzes through the comms. I don't answer, instead I focus on my little dove in my arms. She pulls her head away from my shoulder and stares into my eyes. She's so close... I want her closer. I caress her face and cup her cheek. She leans into my hand, her eyes closed in contentment.

"My Dove." Her eyes open and I smile. "My beloved little Dove." I take her chin in my hand and tilt her head up. I lean in and her eyes close as she is about to accept my kiss.

Suddenly (Y/n) is thrown into my chest by a blast. Her eyes snap open and her eyes turn black. She turns, snarling at the agents behind her. She lunges at one, cutting him down with her claws. Three others blast at her with guns and she bellows. My throwing knives find their marks quick and the three go down. 

By this time, (Y/n) is in the air. She is staring at a portal leading into what looks like space. "Y/n, no!" I scream, getting up from the ground. She looks me in the eyes for just a moment. In that moment, I can see her many wounds. "Dove, please." I say, my desperation obvious in my voice. 

Her voices carries out like a hundred voices, "I'm sorry." Then she flew into the portal, not looking back. 

A/n: I know, I know... I know. But just wait! I am working on it!