Chapter 1 (Introducing Him)

Third Person View

Seo Y/n is the smartest, hottest but  jerkiest one in school. He never really had a happy childhood which he had trouble of finding happiness. No one really knows his background story of why he suddenly became a jerk. Freshman year - sophomore year he was a really nice kid. Then it was his Junior year he started to become a jerk.

Hwang Hyunjin is titled the Most Majestic Man In school. Every girl (even men) crush over him. He pulls everyone. He's sassy but hot.  He's also a rich kid with a twin sister Hwang yeji. His sister is the complete opposite of his personality. She's kind, sweet, never mean. Unlike Hyunjin he's not even kind, mean, never sweet. 

Lee Minho is the meanest in the school. When he was in his junior year, the senior jocks were even scared of him. He has a soft spot for certain people but never say who. He's an only child  who is also rich. He's a nepotism baby because his parents are famous. He can just give you one glare and you can tell he hates you.

Choi Yeonjun is the nicest out of them.  He seems like a spoiled brat but he really isn't. Well in school he seems like a kid to not break rules but really he breaks rules all the time. His looks are the opposite of his personality. He knows everything that happened anywhere, every where.

None of them ever get suspended because the school president (Kim Chaewon) is also friends with them. But then they stopped being friends because of their strange personality change. If she got them suspended, every time they pass by her they'll call her the traitor. She hated being called a traitor.

The bell rang which meant to go to their next class, the boys never follow the rules so they just went outside. They were just talking and smoking cigarettes. 

"You guys wanna grab a drink after school?" y/n asked.

"I thought we're underage..?" Yeonjun asked back.

"Not anymore we are, legal drinking in Korea is 18. Guess what yeon, we turned 18." Yeonjun's face lit up.

"stop acting like a soft boy right now, we aren't in class." Hyunjin said to yeonjun.

"shit who am i kidding. I hate acting like a soft boy." Yeonjun grabbed a pack from his pocket and lit his cigarette.

"i don't understand why you act like a soft boy when you really aren't." Minho said after puffing the smoke out his mouth.

"that's why we haven't got suspended." Yeonjun said back to minho.

"She's Here!!" the kid said that watches a distance for them. The 4 hid from school president, Kim chaewon.

"Why do we even hide from her? We're friends." Hyunjin said. The 3 looked at hyunjin weirdly.

"do you not keep up?" Minho scoffed.

"We stopped being friends because she hated y/ns personality change." yeonjun answered hyunjin's question.

Y/n rolled his eyes. " I didn't even have a personality change!" Y/n defended himself. 

Minho scoffed again "hell yeah you did! You looked like a fucking nerd."

"Damn did I?"

"that was before he learned to style his clothing and actually do a middle part." Hyunjin said with sass since he helped y/n with his glow up.

"Stop hiding I know you guys are there." A familiar voice said. 

y/n's pov:

I got up first since the rest decided to be scared kittens. She's not even that scary.  I offered her a cig.

"want one?" I said as a joke.

" hell no." she gave me a disgusted look.

" your lost." I put that cig back in the box.

"just get back to class y/n. I'm tired of your bullshit." She said to me.

"well damn chaewon. you can't do anything to your older brother can you?" The 3 were shocked. Chaewon scoffed with a smile.

"You're real funny y/n. You don't scare me" oh she's so scary.

"but dad does." Her smile faded. I didn't give a shit of what I said. She rolled her eyes.

"you got adopted by a new family because you were a scaredy cat.'

"at least I don't have to suffer alone." My smile faded. I shook my head laughing inside.

"Whatever you say chae." I threw my cig on the ground and stepped on it. I patted chaewon on the head walking away.

She was in disbelief, I just know her angry face without looking at her. 

"You guys are siblings?!" The 3 said in confusion.

"You guys don't remember chaechae?" I asked them.

"SHE'S CHAECHAE?!" hyunjin yelled.

"quiet down idiot. She hates that nickname."

"That's funny to me, you still care for her." minho said laughing

"obviously, I'm not trying to make her missing like our older brother." Minho's smile faded while he got memories of my brother.

"right..  pyeong-chan.." He said sadly.

"don't mention his name, chaewon has ears like a dog. She get's upset whenever she thinks of him." I shut my locker. Yeonjun and Hyunjin were still processing about chaewon being my sister.

We all went to the gaming cafe since we didn't feel like drinking anymore. We were just walking down the alley and saw a girl getting beat up by a group of guys.

"holy shit that's hanni pham!" yeonjun said. I looked and saw hanni trying to cover herself.

"who's hanni pham" I asked cluelessly

"the girl who got 2nd place with the academic grade. " I realized who it was. I walked over to them. I grabbed one of the guys hand

"you aren't doing it right." I said. Hanni looked at me thinking I'd beat her up. I mean to be fair I would.

"I'm not doing it right? huh?" one of the guys asked clueless. How can someone be this stupid.

"let me show you." The three already knew what I was gonna do.

"watch you ready? Look at my hand" I put my hand in a fist and he was staring at it.

"now what?" 

I punched him and his friends got pissed it was so funny. I stopped them for a moment.

"wait let me just.." I grabbed a cig and lit it on fire.

"alright lets go." The two came close to me and i took the cig out my mouth and put the fire out on the guys face. Might of left a mark but whatever. 

"You guys can't be this stupid can you..?" I looked back at my friends. 

"What are you guys waiting for??? Go get them!" I ordered them and they just started beating the group of guys up. I got an actual cigarette and smoked it. Hanni was getting up and wiped her face and saw blood on her hands.

"holy shit.." I heard her whisper that to herself. I took a quick glance and got a tissue out my pocket.

"might need this loser." I handed her the tissue and watched the guys fight again.

"t-thank you..?" why was that a question? ungrateful brat. Finally they stopped fighting.

"What will we do with them?" Minho asked.

"leave them." I walked away.

Authors note: HIII

(1138 words)