chapter 10 (mixed feelings)

Y/n pov

I came back home from the trip and just entered the house. Yes, hanni still lives with me. I'm not forcing her to move out but I'm also not forcing her to stay. I let her  stay since I'm basically her safe place. I walked past Hanni's room and I just hear sobbing. I knocked on her door.

"Hanni? are you okay in there?" I asked leaning against the door.

"oh.. y/n y-you're home.." hanni's voice was shaking. I know we aren't dating anymore but I still do have some feelings for her. She opened the door and her face was puffy from all the crying. She had a cut on her face and I stared at the cut.

"who did that to you?" I asked crossing my arms. She was avoiding eye contact

"no one did y/n.. I just scratched myself.." she said. She tried closing the door but I stopped her.

"Hanni you can't cut yourself with a single scratch. Who did that to you?" 

"y/n just leave me alone! You aren't even supposed to care for me after we broke up!"

"well I do care about you hanni! I'm not just going to sit in my room the whole day hearing you in fucking pain, I'm obviously going to do something about it!" I yelled at her.

"who did it hanni. who the fuck did that to you?"

"the college student that's dating miyeon, him and his friends always beat me up in some fucking alley and that day they had a knife."

"you got fucking stabbed?" I asked she nodded hesitantly.

"did you go to the doctors about this?" She shook her head and I sighed.

"hanni you need to go to the doctors. You got stabbed."

"Y/n I can't fucking pay for it."

"who said you'll pay for it? Why didn't you call me about this?"

"I didn't want to ruin your vacation.."

"Go get changed, we're going to the doctors."

Third person

They were walking to the doctor and Hanni didn't want to go.

"y/n I said I don't want to go!"

"well hanni you have to!" y/n said dragging her to the doctors.

"what's the patients name?" the nurse asked.

"hanni pham."

"and you are? are you her guardian?"

"I'm seo y/n, her boyfriend." Hanni's eyes widened and looked at y/n

"what's the problem here today?" 

"She got stabbed by some college kids, and I was out of town due to family matters."

"Okay we'll just clean the wound, you can stay at the waiting room." Y/n walked to the waiting room and texted his friends.

weird ass mfs.

seoseo: I don't like yunjin

jakeyun: Oh good. I'm actually team Hanni.

seoseo: me too.

leeknow: OH HE AGREED TO JAKE!?

hoon: so we aren't making progress..