chapter 9 (hugging is for lovers)

third person view

It's spring break and the friend group (minho,hyunjin,kazuha,yunjin,y/n, sunghoon, wonyoung) went on a road trip to jeju island since you all missed your hang outs. Everyday you let go of hanni and yunjin would be on your mind. You don't know why but she makes your heart flutter. She does the bare minimum.

"Is your seatbelts on?" Minho said starting the car. Everyone said yes. Minho was in the drivers seat while hyunjin was in the passenger seat. You sat on the left side while yunjin was in the middle and kazuha was on the right side. sunghoon and wonyoung sat in the back.

Y/n and yunjin were the only ones who fell asleep during the road trip. Kazuha noticed that yunjin would be laying on your shoulder and she'd cuddle your arm while she slept. 

"yah, hyunjin do you see the lovers next to me?" kazuha said pointing at y/n and yunjin. Hyunjin was laughing and kazuha was taking photos. 

"they look cute together not gonna lie." hyunjinsaid laughing.

"remember when they dated and they were our parents." sunghoon said laughing.

"I miss those times. too bad they divorced." wonyoung said sighing.

"maybe we can get them back together." hyunjin said gasping.

Everyone agreed. 

"we're here wake them up" minho said turning the car off.

"wait. we need to fly?" hyunjin asked confused

"no duh jeju is an island it's in the name idiot." kazuha said smacking hyunjins head.

y/n and yunjin were walking together in the airport just pushing the luggage's 

"look, the parents got married again." kazuha said still taking pictures of them. 

They got in the plane and y/n, minho, hyunjin, and sunghoon sat together. Kazuha,yunjin, and wonyoung sat together. Kazuha sent the pictures to the snapchat groupchat.

#undivorce<3

zuha sent attatchment (1)

zuha: I want to believe you guys are married again

zuha: I want to believe you guys are married again. </3

jun_jun: i miss my parents <///3333

jinjin.H: our*

Jen_ took a screenshot of the messages 

leeknow: I see taking screenshots of this for memories. 👀