Chapter 4 (Deep In Thoughts)

Hanni's pov.

I know I shouldn't like y/n but I just can't stop myself. He's been helping me a lot but like he has a girlfriend. Miyeon decided to show up the day I was going to confess. Life really does hate me, first I get put into an abusive family, next I start liking my childhood best friend that turned into my enemy, and finally I find out he has a girlfriend the day I was going to confess. When can I ever get good luck? 

"Hanniiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard someone scream. Oh shit, it's the mean girls...

"What do you want from me?" I asked them. She just scoffed and laughed.

"Did you forget? You were supposed to buy us coffee remember?" I rolled my eyes.

"Ah, I see you finally have some attitude now." She said to me.

"So what if I did Soyeon? Buy your own coffee, or are you to broke to use your daddy's money?" I said to her/

"That was a bold move, huh pham?" I looked at the girl and my heart dropped, it was fucking Cho Miyeon.

"You think you can steal y/n from me but guess what sweetie, he loves me more than you." She put her finger on my forehead and pushed me away, they walked away.

"You guys are fucking bastards, you know that right?" They turned around at me shocked.

"You did not just say that you bitch." Soyeon said to me and slapped me.

"I did say it, I can't take back what's been said." I smirked at them. I felt proud of my self.

third person pov

Minutes passed and hanni has been getting beat up. Miyeon and Soyeon heard people and they both ran away. Hanni was on the ground against the wall all bloody and unable to breath. She was coughing and blood would come out. "Please someone help me..." she thought to herself... Then someone came up to her.

"Holy shit hanni, what the hell happened to you, who did this to you?!" a familiar voice said to her, and she looked up and saw... y/n..

"D-do you want me to be h-honest...?" She asked y/n. Y/n gave her a concerned look.

"Yes, I do Hanni, now tell me who did this." He sounded angry but Hanni knew she would've got beat up again if Miyeon found out she snitched on her.

"K-kim Soyeon a-and C-Cho Miyeon.." Y/ns eyes widened, he helped her get up and thought about it.

"just stay at my house Hanni and clean up." Y/n was holding her arm while they were walking.

They made it to y/ns house and y/n cleaned up all the blood over Hanni.

"do you have any extra clothes in your bag?" Hanni shook her head no.

"Wait here." Y/n got up and went in his room. He eventually went out his room with clothes.

"Just use mine for now, if it doesn't fit I'll go to the store and buy you another pair."

"Thank you y/n..." Hanni didn't make any eye contact with him. Y/n sighed and called someone once hanni went in the guest room.

"Cho miyeon are you out of your fucking mind?!" y/n was yelling on the phone to the point Hanni could hear him.

"what do you mean?" miyeon asked trying to sound clueless.

"You beat hanni up? what the hell did she do to you?"