Chapter 3 (uh oh)

Third Person Pov

Main office

Chaewon went in the office and saw y/n sitting there with chaewon's adopted parents.

"please, have a seat."  the principal said to her. She sat down and saw y/n annoyed.

The principal explained to her parents of what happened. They were disappointed in chaewon.

"why am I here again?" y/n asked.

"because you need to reflect over yourself." The principal said back to him.

"well why do I need to reflect with random ass adults?" y/n said in a sassy tone.

"because that'll be your parents" Chaewon and y/ns eyes went wide open.

"HELL NO!" y/n shouted.

"language Mr. Seo." principal lee said.

"Look, you can try changing my mind but I'm not gonna be adopted. I'm 19 I can take care of myself!" Y/n yelled at Mrs. Lee.

y/n's pov:

this is stupid. Who the hell are these people???

"I'm sorry y/n but you have no other choice." Mrs. Lee said to me. I was pissed.

"This is my life Mrs. Lee! Not theirs, not yours, not chaewons, MINE!" I shouted.

"Plus I don't want some stupid ass adults to be my parents. I don't even know them!" chaewon looked at me with an angry tone.

"they are not stupid ass adults y/n! they're my parents!!" she shouted at me. I scoffed.

"Your fake parents chaewon. Do you not recall the past?!" I asked chaewon.

"No! Why would I think of the past when I'm actually happy!??" is she being stupid right now?

I rolled my eyes. "what ever you say loser." Her face looked angry.

"Fuck you y/n! You're the reason why we're probably getting suspended!" I looked at her surprised.

"I never told you to punch him for me! Did I? that's your fault for getting yourself suspended." I got up from my seat and grabbed my bags.

"Mr. Seo we are not done with the conversation." Mrs. Lee said to me

"well I am, so carry on with them." I left the room.

I walked back to the classroom and took my notebooks from my desk.

"Dude school hasn't ended, what are you doing?" Jake asked me

"I'm getting suspended because of my brat sister. She's bringing me down with her." I put my notebooks in the bag.

"What about your girlfriend hanni?" Yeonjun asked.

"She's not my girlfriend. She will never be." I replied back to him.

"oh really? She's been staring at you ever since you walked back in." Minho said. I took a quick glance at hanni. Once she saw me looking at her, her face turned red and turned away. I laughed.

"well, who wouldn't look at me? I'm hot anyways." I zipped up my bag.

"I'll wait for you outside the school when it ends." I said to them. They all nodded.

I took a quick glance at hanni, she was looking at me exit. I waved at the boys goodbye through the classroom window..

I stopped by the nearest cafe. I just bought a coffee and started walking again.

"hey kid! aren't you supposed to be at school?" some random guy asked me.

"I got suspended for a week." I said . The guy looked at his group of friends. They're definitely gonna jump me.

"well, why not a quick boxing match? since you're a bad kid." He said to me. Just by their looks, they're an easy target. College students are the worst fighters.

"alright." i shrugged calmly  still holding my coffee. The first guy decided to come at me but i just poured my hot coffee on him. His friends were laughing.

"next!" I said. The other guy just tried punching me but I ended up breaking his arm.

"shit you okay dude?" I asked him

"hell no you b-!" i punched him before he could speak. he's knocked out.

The rest didn't wanna fight anymore. I looked at the dude who I poured coffee on.

"you owe me one." I said to him. I stepped over the guy on the ground and just walked away.

.

.

.

.

I arrived at my house and I just saw some girl standing in front of my gate.

"uh hi?" i asked.

the girl turned around. I was shocked.

"miyeon..?" I said. She had a soft smile and hugged me.

"missed me?" I hugged her back.

"hell yeah I did." I said to her.

"good, I missed you too." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

We both went back to the school to pick the guys up. I mean it really isn't a far walk but we always decide to take the long way. We waited in front of the school. They finally ended school and you can see them rushing out.

"HOLY SHIT IT'S CHO MIYEON!!" one student said.

"miyeon?" minho said confused. His eyes widened.

"yo, the school couple is back!!!" jake said.

Hanni's pov.

I walked out the school and saw y/n. But with another girl? who is that? she's wearing his jacket.

"oh hanni! I want you to meet my girlfriend, Cho Miyeon." he said so proudly. My heart sank.

"Hi, I'm cho miyeon, you must be HanHan." she smiled at me. I had a fake smile.

Y/n's pov

We all walked while they were talking. Miyeon was telling the guys about her vacation in Jeju Island.

Hanni was silent.

"you okay?" I asked her.

"yeah, I'm fine." her tone said otherwise.

"you jealous?" I said in a sarcastic way. She shook her head no in panic.

"I'm joking."

Hanni did really look sad, I was concerned but it'll look like I'm cheating on miyeon right?

A/N:
sorry I haven't been posting much my computer would be lagging and for some reason it wouldn't let me download the app. But Hope you enjoy the new chapter!