chapter 14 (Loving you from a distance)

Narrator pov:

After school ended hanni eventually came back home. She walked in and saw Y/n laying on the couch just staring at the ceiling.

"god y/n why can't you do something without getting in trouble." Hanni said being frustrated with y/ns actions.

"what do you mean?" Y/n shot up from the couch.

"you're getting transferred, can't you do something else!?" Hanni snapped at him.

"I saved you from getting killed and I almost got killed- and you're snapping at me!?" Y/n snapped back to her.

"I never asked for you to fucking save me, you should've died anyways!" Hanni said without thinking before speaking. Y/ns heart sank to his stomach.

"oh fuck... y/n I'm sorry I didn't mean that I-" Hanni tried explaining herself.

"it'll be better for us if we distanced ourselves.." Y/n replied getting up.

"y/n-" Y/n shut his door and plopped in his bed.

y/n's pov

everyday I wonder if it was worth it loving Hanni again. I heard of many chances but isn't 3 chances enough? Day's get longer but life gets shorter. Maybe she was right, maybe I should've died that day? Why did I save her?

Hanni knocked on my door and entered, I guess all she saw was just me staring into the blue on my bed.

"y/n I swear I didn't mean any of that.." Hanni tried apologizing to me. I let out a sigh and didn't respond.

"y/n.. I'm sorry." Hanni said, she hasn't moved, she's only standing at the door frame.

"hanni, I thought I said to distance ourselves.." I decided to speak up.

"I can't distance ourselves when I still love you." those words hit hard, harder than that gunshot.. 

"do you love me? or did you just wish upon my death.." I closed my eyes since I was getting sleepy. I only heard hanni let out a deep sigh, then my door shut. I heard her walk towards me.

"y/n please get up.." Hanni said kicking my shin.

"ow.?" I said getting up and sitting up.

" you know I didn't mean that shit, I know you're like 'i'm not letting it slide this time' let it slide y/n. I don't want to love you from afar, I want to love you close, like this." She said which made me realize how close she was.

"hanni, exactly where is this leading?" I asked her.

"I'm not sure, I guess it's leading into my apology?" She replied

"and how is this apology going to work"

"we;ve been through a lot together, we could just ruin each others lives by saying our secrets."

I shrugged.

"I guess you're right?" 

"you questioned it, why did you question it? Am I right or not?" She asked with a little mad face.

"you're wrong." I teased.

"y/n."

"okay, I'm sorry love, you're right" I said showering her face with kisses.

"I thought so" she rolled her eyes.

we eventually fell asleep cuddling together and just ended the day. 

-NARRATOR POV-

"that's how you and mommy met?" their daughter asked.

"yes, me and your mom uh been through many break ups with each other." y/n laughed.

"who's fault was it?" their son asked.

Y/n looked around and got closer to their kids.

"your mommy's fault, she never said anything about her feelings." Y/n whispered.

"it was your dad's fault, he was the one who went with yunjin." hanni yelled from a distance.

"so was it mommy and daddy's fault?" the daughter asked.

"obviously it was daddy's fault!" the son tried defending hanni.

"nuh uh it was mommy's fault!!" she defended y/n.

"you two kids go get ready for bed." Hanni said shooing the kids away. Their kids got ready for bed.

"how did you even tell them our story? Are we sure half of them was true?" Hanni asked.

"of course, it was all true. each and every detail." Y/n smiled.

"y/n, if the kids say anything to their friends at school you'll be dealing with them." hanni said walking away.

"yeah yeah whatever honey pham!" Y/n yelled as she walked away from him.

THANK YOU FOR READING HIGHSCHOOL STRANGERS, PLEASE SUPPORT MY NEW STORIES lover's mistake, biggest mistake, caught feelings missing flights!!