Chapter 7 (fired heart)

Third person pov

You woke up to see Hanni not there. You saw the bathroom light on and you knocked on the door.

"HanHan, you know in there?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah.. just a little stressed.." Y/n got even more concerned

"you know you can tell me what's wrong right?" Y/n said. 

"I know, but I feel like it isn't a good time.." Hanni said. She opened the door and saw y/n standing there.

"really though, what's wrong?" y/n said.

"my company wants to see who I've been hanging out with recently, and my dad is.. the co-owner of the company.."

"that's fine- I mean we won't let anything go between us right?" 

"r-right.." hanni hesitated to say that to him.

"I'm gonna get ready for school." Hanni rushed out y/ns room which left him confused.

They arrived at school and Hanni just rushed to class. 

"chaewon!" y/n called out his sisters name

"what?"

"do you know why Hanni's acting weird? she said her company wants to meet me and her dad is the co-owner of the company." y/n said. chaewon stopped walking and looked at y/n with a shocked face.

"what? why'd you stop walking??" y/n asked confused

"y/n trust me- you will get mad at her and try not to get mad at her okay?" chaewon said.

"what? Chaewon I don't understand- is there something I don't know?" y/n asked

"You're heart will drop and shatter."

"by hanni pham? she would never chae."

"y/n just trust me. Try not to get mad when you meet them okay?" 

"o..kay..?" y/n said. chaewon walked away.

"what happened there?" minho asked

"I don't know, Hanni's been acting odd." Y/n admitted.

"wait you guys are dating now?" hyunjin asked.

"yes, they've been dating since yesterday." sunghoon said to them while y/n was thinking.

Sunghoon was updating hyunjin, jaeyun(jake), and yeonjun about them while minho was upfront with y/n.

"y/n don't stress it, maybe  it's her mood switches you know?" minho said trying to give advice to y/n.

"but then she would tell me everything min." Y/n reminded minho of how Hanni is whenever she's comfortable with anyone.

..

.

.

.

..

.

Y/n walked past Hannis desk and she didn't make any eye contact. Y/n sat in his seat.

"dude, it feels like all of a sudden we're strangers.." y/n told minho how he felt.

"remember, it could be a misunderstanding, don't overthink." minho said while they both stared at hanni.