Chapter 2 (real y/n..)

Hanni's pov:

I was walking with them but y/n was in front of us. Minho, Hyunjin, and Yeonjun were telling stories why y/n acts like this. Who knew he can be nice sometimes..? That's kinda hot the way he just did that.. hehe.

"Why does he act so tough but he's nice to people..?" I asked.

"You really wanna know the truth?" Minho asked me.

I nodded. He took a deep breath.

'Well, y/n grew up with abusive parents. Yeah he grew up rich but people would never see what happens in that house. His older brother went missing. It's been about 5 years from now?" He took a pause.

"You know kim chaewon, correct?" I was confused why he asked me that

"Yeah, we're best friends."" Minho looked up at y/n walking alone.

"Kim Chaewon is y/n's younger sister. She got adopted after their parents died. He always put her first instead of his own life. Chaewon hates him because people would always compare them. Y/n would be the perfect child."

"why did his personality change throughout highschool..?"

"Chaewon would get bullied and he tried beating up the jocks who bullied her. They were never scared of him because they'd call him nerd freak. He learned how to fight just to protect her. He thought, there's nothing better to become a jock so they can fear him instead. He got abused and bullied through his life." Yeonjun added. We all looked at y/n throwing his cigarette to the floor and stepping on it.

"Fuck the gaming cafe is closed today!" We heard y/n complain about it. So turns out.. Y/n is soft for people..?

Few hours passed and The 3 went home. It was only me and y/n walking together.

Y/n pov:

They really just left me with her. Are they trying to set us up together?

"Can we ever date?" Uh what.

"what? Hanni i just met you." She shook her head.

"No, we were penpals when you were in America and I was in Australia."

"But I lived in Australia..?"

"No dummy, in 1st grade we'd send each other letters for school." I gave her a confused look.

'I don't recall any of this."

"Fine, let me re-introduce myself properly since your stupid brain won't work " I rolled my eyes at her.

"Hi, I'm your penpal Hanni pham, or you can just call me HanHan.. Now do you understand?"

I shook my head no. I did know who she was but I was just teasing her.

"Ugh, I don't understand how you got #1, you're too stupid." I laughed.

'I'm joking, I do remember who you were. Why do you think I helped you?"

"because you're nice secretly?" I scoffed at her.

'Hell no, I would never help a random ass person."

"Minho told me you're secretly nice."

'well to the people I find as a sister or brother." I looked at her.

"Am I being sister-zoned right now?" She frowned at me. Damn, she's adorable. STOP CATCHING FEELINGS.

"I don't know, are you?" She frowned at me even more. I laughed and just patted her head. Yes we're still walking. We both live in the same neighborhood. We stopped by her house, she just stared at it.