Chapter 1

"It's an Alpha. A True blood ." the royal doctor declared the rank of the new born baby to the king and queen.

The king, Jeon Hyunsik was a True blooded alpha who ruled the kingdom " blood moon pack" alongside with the Luna of the pack ,also the queen of the kingdom,jeon Somi.

The queen smiled faintly as she looked at her alpha son with adoration. The king took the little alpha in his hands as he stepped forward into the balcony of his room.The whole kingdom roared with happiness and cheers as the king raised his hands into the air , showing the future king to the people of the kingdom .

"I hereby declare the future king of blood moon pack, Alpha Jeon Jungkook" the king said in a confident
Vioce as the people once again shouted with enthusiasm upon the introduction of the only heir of the royal blood, the future king of the kingdom.

~Five years later~

" jungkook please try to talk nicely to your elder dear" his mother said in a sweet tone to her son who seemed to have no interest in listening as it was a daily thing he heard yet said nothing or showed any emotion as he just nodded and walked away.

The queen sighed sadly as she watched the fading figure of her son.
"Whats wrong my dear?" The king,Jeon Hyunsik appeared through the door of their shared bedroom as he sensed distress from his wife,the queen.

" Honey, jungkook is very different from others. " somi said in a low whisper, afraid it would come out wrong from her mouth.
" ofcourse his different dear,his our son , a True blooded alpha" said hyunsik who seemed oblivious of his wife's distress .

" what's bothering you my queen?, I have been sensing it for days now ,u seem very worried for some reason " hyunsik questioned as he always felt his wife's feeling through their mating bond that they shared.

" It's Jungkook. His not like others, He doesn't laugh or cry or show any other emotion. His just five honey,how can he keep that straight face all day and not show any reaction at all. He almost looks like a robot at times , he doesn't even smile for once or spends time with others . He keeps himself busy with the kingdoms affairs, reading books about politics and training with the guards." The queen reasoned out desperately as she tried not to break down infront of the king.

"What your saying is true.But dear maybe your just stressing for no reason. Jungkooks a True blood dear and so he had to keep his emotion in check and not appear weak infront of others , that's the nature of truebloods my dear, and maybe his just into kingdom affairs and likes training. He has to become a king one day dear and so he has to train hard to be a powerful alpha who can protect its pack and people of the kingdom." The king tried to reason out to his wife who still didn't believe him but nevertheless nodded anyway.

Standing outside the chamber of the king, jungkook heard their conversation as he slowly walked back into his own chamber.

It was true.Jungkook never felt any emotion or feeling that a normal person should . He didn't feel pain when he got hit in the training, nor felt happy when he should , or cried when he was born which deeply bothered his mother who sensed something was but nevertheless remained silent . Jungkook sighed deeply as he layed onto his bed and red a book about the politics and business.

~20 years later~

" GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE , NOWW" jungkook yelled at the man infront of him as the said man gulped nervously before running out of the room in order to not make the king more angry.

That's right, the king Jeon Jungkook :)

That's the end of the first chapter.Hope you enjoyed it . Will upload the next chapter soon <3
Please vote and comment