Chapter 8

It  was currently past 12 at night and jungkook was still sitting at his desk and doing work.Well that's what his trying to do if we ignore the little omega that keeps messing with his head from the past two days.

"Ahhhh fuck this" he sighed frustrated.
He has been trying to come up with ways to tell his cousins about finding his "mate" thing but knowing that they will force him to mate the omega and make him the Luna,  he kept silent .

" Jungkook , what's wrong? Can't sleep?"  Jin who was walking past the room realized that the lights were still on went to check and found that the younger had still not slept.

"Mn"

"Is something troubling you ?"
.
.
.

"I have a mate"  jungkook replied through gritted teeth.

There was silence for a while , jungkook looked at jin with bored eyes knowing exactly where  this will lead to. Before jin to say something , jungkook  had already cut him off

"And I don't want him" he said sternly

" Huh? What do you mean you don't want him? His your mate,  you have to accept him. We need a Luna jungkook" jin said quickly trying to explain the younger

"By the way , what's his name ?  What does he look like? Is he preety or handsome ? Oh i doubt his more handsome than me tho" jin said before flipping his imaginary hair making jungkook scoff slightly at him

" his more preety than you " he said before walking towards the door
Jin stood at his place still processing what he heard .
So apparently jungkook has a mate  and his prettier than me ? Wow that's the first time he has ever complimented anyone and still says he doesn't want him?

" Jungkookie has a mate "  jin squealed and ran out of the room .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hobi hyung say something" Taehyung whined while pulling his hobi hyungs hands who was still trying to digest what the younger had told him about meeting the king , calling him rude  and absolutely embarrassing himself infront of him.

"Is he gonna kill me? " Taehyung  asked bringing hoseok out of his imagination.
He chuckled looking at taehyung who seemed very scared at the moment.

" No baby , how could he kill someone as sweet and cute as you hmm?" He tried coaxing the younger who immediately seemed to relax.

Taehyung knew that he could tell his hobi hyung everything because his hyung was too good while he knew that if yoongu came to know about this , he would surely scold taehyung .

" It's late baby , go back to sleep and yeah , please don't sneak out today or else I'll tell yoongi about this okay"  hoseok said while tugging tehyung to bed and walking out of his room and went staright to yoongis room.

" so did he tell you " he heard yoongi say as soon as he entered his room.
Hoseok sighed nodding his head .
He told yoongi whatever taehyung had told him while he listened patiently to his best friend.

" that brat, he managed to sneak out and cause trouble.  Aish that kid"

" yoongi relax , his old enough to go outside you know , you should stop worrying so much " hoseok said patting yoongis head who glared at him hitting his hands away

" No,  his still a baby. " he argued with his friend who just chucked at his friends possessiveness towards the younger.

" Fine fine ." He said

Hoseok has been living with yoongi and taehyung for years now. He also took care of taehyung as his own younger brother .
He is just one year younger than yoongi and so together both , yoongi and hoseok took care of the younger .

--------------------‐-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up to jin screaming his lungs out was not such a good experience for jimin .
He groaned slightly sitting on the bed as he glared at jin who stood by the door smiling so brightly early in the morning

" what is it hyung. Why are you screaming so early in the morning " he asked annoyed by the elder

" guess what i-" jin started and soon was cutting of by jimin

" how would I know if you don't tell me hyung" jimin snickered at him

" DONT CUT ME OFF YOU BRAT. "
"Okay so what I wanted to tell you was that jungkook has found his mate"

" okay" jimin simply replied pulling the covers on him and throwing it off again with a shocked expression on his face

"WHATT" he asked ,unsure if he heard it wrong since he was still sleepy .

" yeah, he found his mate" jin answered him loving the reaction he got
"A preety one" he murmured the the last part

Before he knew it , jimin was already out of the room , running staright to jungkooks office , jin assumed.
Jin smiled as he followed jimin. He was very happy that his baby brother finally found his mate but he was also sure that he would not accept his mate.
But jin was determined to bring the omega into the palace but first he wanted to see who the future Luna of blood moon pack was .
Or maybe wanted to see who was more handsome than him? Who knows

He entered the room only to find an annoyed jungkook glaring at jimin and the latter grinning at him , earning a scowl from jungkook.

" Can't you keep things to yourself " jungkook asked annoyed and jin only grinned widely settling himself on the couch along with jimin .

" so when are you bringing him / her here" jimin asked

" never and it's a him"

" why. His gonna be our luna" jimin whined and jungkook rolled his eyes at him indicating he was totally passed off but the latter gave no attention to it and kept asking him

" okay atleast tell us how does he look like? Is he preety? What's his name? Where does he live? Whats his age? and-"

" get out"

" Huh?" Jimin asked totally confused by what jungkook had said

" get the fuck out jimin" jungkook repeated again through gritted teeth.He was already annoyed by the latter barging into his office and now by the amount of questions he was asked.It felt like he was giving an interview.

Jimin looked at the couch to find jin but the latter was already walking out of the door leaving him with an angry jungkook.He looked at jungkook and let out an awkward laugh before running out of the room aswell.

Jungkook sighed rubbing his forhead . He had realized that he knew nothing about the omega except his name and age, not that he was interested but just out of curiosity he wanted to know about the boy .

" Namjoon come in" upon hearing his namjoon came into the room and bowed

" I need you to find out about someone.His name is Kim Taehyung , an omega"

" yes king , I'll get it done as soon as possible " namjoon replied before bowing once and and leaving the room.

Thank you for reading
Keep supporting
<3