Chapter 4

Taehyung was in a complete wow when he entered the palace . It was huge and asthetic just like he read in the stories with glamor everywhere .Never in his life has he got to see expensive things like this. Yoongi was  middle class alpha but he never failed to provide taehyung with whatever he needed and taehyung  was glad to him for this.As taehyung looked around he realized that the king was indeed very rich at such a young age.

Taehyung was busy admiring the surrounding that he didn't realize yoongi had stopped walking and he bumped into him.

" hyung why did you stop walking" taehyung asked as he rubbed his forhead.

"Because we are already here "replied the guard as he eyed the omega.
" It must be your first time seeing something expensive these isn't it?"The guard asked sarcastic
Taehyung didn't understand the guard but he had a vague idea that he was mocking him.Before Taehyung could reply to him yoongi had already began talking
" look here guard or whatever your name is , we are here for work purpose so if you could shut your mouth and excuse us that might actually be a lot helpful" yoongi said coldly as he gritted his teeth seeing how the guard had eyed taehyung before as he grabbed taehyungs hand and walked ahead leaving the guard behind.

"Taehyung please try to avoid as many people as possible ok bear?" Yoongi spoke up after  a minute of silence and taehyung smiled seeing his hyung worried for him
" ok hyung I'll try" he said before they both continued to walk in to the main hall where the ceremony would take place.

As yoongi walked ahead he realized how different the royal people were compared to commoners like him .Seeing people dressed In expensive royal suits and robes whereas he taehyung and him were just wearing simple outfits .He looked at taehyung and saw how his eyes shined looking at everything around him like a curious child , yoongi knew about taehyungs obsession with books and therefore he knew taehyung liked these types of things, like royal palace , libraries, and etc and he hoped that one day taehyung would get to experience whatever he read in books.

" baby bear, you stand here ill be back in 10 minutes okay?" He said softly bringing taehyung back form his imagination.

"OK hyung " taehyung replied as he saw his hyung walk away leaving him alone standing In the corner.

                                 Taehyung's pov
It's been more than ten minutes but hyung isn't back yet.Im bored here all alone.All I can do is look at people walking by obviously not giving a fuck damn about an innocent creature like me standing here all alone here in this  big ass room.
*Hump*Meanie people
Everyone's busy in doing something for the death anniversary of the late king and queen.This place is crowded with so many strong scents of alphas and it suffocated me to the point it feels hard to breath again .
I think I should go out to take some fresh air, but hyung told me to stay here ,he would be mad if he didn't find me here when he comes back. I was about to walk out of the hall when I heard someone shouting and omg that smell is too strong for someone

"Where the fuck.Are you fucking blind  "someone growled and I could see literally everyone shivering as they bowed down to the man who seems to be an Alpha and supposedly the owner of the strong scent .

The said alpha grunted as he wiped his shirt , glaring at the poor man who did not even meet his eyes and kept bowing down .
"I--I'm sorry i-"the poor man's words were cut off as the rude alpha just walked past him without sparing him a single glance

Hmm rude alpha

At that same moment the "rude alpha" aka jeon jungkook looked at his direction and taehyung swore his breath hitched seeing him.

Did I say that out aloud?
. Seems like I did
Shit I'm so dead
Hyunggggg~~

I hope u enjoyed this chapter
Please stay tunned for the next chapter
Don't forget to vote and comment..
<3