Chapter 11

Only ten minutes was left for twleve am to strike. Everyone was asleep except for a certain omega who was unable to sleep beacuse tomorrow is his birthday and finally he will officially be recognized as jungkooks mate though he knew very well that the latter did not want him even for a bit.

It saddened him to know that his own mate ignored him to the extend that it hurt the omega . Taehyung was very happy to finally be 18 but quite nervous because obviously his mate had no interest in him and he was afraid his mate would reject him.

In these few weeks of stay in the palace,  taehyung had grown a liking to the alpha . He did find the alpha handsome at first but now the feeling was different,  he liked the alpha despite his rude behavior,  he badly wishes the alpha would smile at him, embrace him,love him and accept him .

Taehyung was busy in his thoughts when suddenly a very strong and dominant scent filled his nostrils making him whimper slightly. 

He stood up and followed the scent even though he knew who the owner of the scent was and not long enough he was now standing infront of jungkooks office as taehyung
assumed that the elder was in the office doing some work .

Before he could knock on the door a voice interrupted him

"I know your there taehyung......I don't have time for you " jungkook spoke from behind the door.

Tears made their way into taehyungs eyes and before they could fall he quickly wiped them before saying a quick 'ok' and running back to his room.

The omega had stayed awake till 2am because he was unable to sleep. All those times that his mate had practically ignored him kept replaying in his head . He knew his mate didn't love him but alteast he could be a little nice to him no?

Finally after so much thinking a crying the omega had drifted to sleep .

The next morning taehyung was dead asleep when jin , jimin, yoongi,hoseok and namjoon literally barged into his room wanting to wish him a happy birthday first only to see the younger sleeping soundly hugging a pillow with a cute pout on his lips.

"Baby bear wakie wakie" hoseok said softly earning awhile from the younger

"It's your birthday baby" this time yoongi said sitting on the bed decided the younger and stroking his hair .

"Yah move yoonie . I will wake up my soulmate" jimin said pushing yoongi off the bed who just stared at his mate in amusement.

" bear I have a gift for you . Wake up " he said as he climbed on top of the younger who again whined Because  of the weight .

" chimmy your heavy" whined taehyung as he slowly opened his sleepy eyes looking at his soulmate .

"Happy birthday baby" said jimin hugging the younger who smiled and hugged him back saying thank you.

" happy birthday my baby" jin said pushing jimin off taehyung as he hugged the younger who giggled looking at his pouting soulmate.

Yoongi looked at taehyung who was now getting hugged by both namjoon and hoseok who wished the younger a happy birthday .

" yahh you guys will break my baby" jin shouted pulling both the alphas off taehyung .

" hyung won't you wish me ?" Taehyung asked yoongi who smiled at the boy before replying

" I will once these bugs leave you ......I'm supposed to be the first person who wishes you just like every year" he said which made the others snicker at his remark

"Not every year yoonie ....I had also wished taehyungie first " said hoseok which made taehyung giggle knowing very well what reply he was going to get

" that was only once...and don't call me yoonie" yoongi spat before pulling taehyung into a hug and wishing the younger a happy birthday and placing a kiss on his birthday.