Chapter 6

It's been a week after the death anniversary of the late king and queen and everything in the palace was back to normal .
Yoongi and Taehyung were busy with the flower shop that seemed to have gained a lot of customers recently and taehyung was more than happy to welcome them with his boxy smile.

"Hyung can  we go to the palace again " taehyung asked while cutting roses for the bouquet
"No " his hyung replied
"Ok"taehyung said sadly because he knew there was no use arguing with yoongi who wouldn't change his decision no matter what but he was determined to visit the place again,  because it interested him? Or maybe because HE interested him...?

I will go to the palace
That mean alpha
How dare he ignore an innocent omega like me huh!
You watch out
Hump

"Namjoon go with Jackson and check the border , if anything unusual then inform me" Jungkook said to his guard without glancing his way who immediately nodded his head and went out .
Jungkook sighed massaging his forhead .He has been very busy with work and didn't get time to rest or eat properly.

Two days ago some rogues had managed to enter through the border and kill some royal guards on duty.Jungkook has been working day and night trying to tighten the security near the border for the safety of the commoners .Suddenly a knock on the door broke him out of his thoughts
"Come in" jungkook said in his usual cold voice sending  shivers to whoever was standing behind the doors.

Then a  handsome tall man with broad shoulders walked in  with a gentle smile tugged on his lips.He looked at jungkook and sighed seeing the younger not even bothering to look up .

The handsome man  named Kim SeokJin who is an omega and  cousin of  jungkook was the only person jungkook opened up to other than his other cousin  Park Jimin who is also an omega.But years later he rarely talked to his cousins aswell , getting busy with his work .

Jin always made sure that everyone in the palace was well treated and was always first to treat whoever got injured so over years he became the royal doctor of the pack and also took responsibility the kitchen beacuse he loved cooking and wanted to make sure that jungkook ate well .He shook his head getting rid of his thoughts seeing jungkook still looking at some papers , to focused to care .

"Jungkook, the guards are recovering well "he said remembering how badly the guards were injured when they were brought to him for treatment .It felt like the rogues had no mercy at all. Thay had almost ripped apart the skin near the throats and the legs were harshly bitten aswell.

"Ok" jungkook replied shortly still keeping his eyes on the papers Infront of him when someone barged inside his office , a little too enthusiasticly

"Hey jungkook and jin hyung" said jimin who had just returned from a small trip to the neighboring kingdom to pay his friend a little visit who had just given birth to a pup

" jimin can't you knock before entering" Jungkook roared angrily knocking of jimins excitement before going back to doing his work leaving jimin glaring at him .

Park jimin was jeon somi's sisters son and he had spent most of his time with jungkook in the palace .His parents were dead when he was ten years old so jeon hyunsik and jeon somi took responsibility of him , to raise him , until they themselves died some years back.

I will update one chapter per week
Please keep supporting
Thank you for reading.