Chapter 13

Day by day jungkook had started to behave normally with taehyung which left the omega in cloud nine. He was happy that the elder did not ignore him like before .

Everyday jungkook would sit at the dining table just to monitor the omega eat his breakfast and without saying anything he would drop the two omegas to uni.
It was not like jungkook talked to the younger often but more like he just did not ignore the youngers presence since he himself was desperate to feel the omega near him.

Day by day jungkook felt his control losing infront of the omega. Jungkook was always proud if himself for his self control but no infront if his omega, he felt powerless whenever he was near the younger.

Oh how much he wanted to hide the younger from the world , safe in his arms as he would not let anyone near his omega . How much he desired to love him , to feel him,protect him from all the evils in the world.

All these changes did not go unnoticed by the hyungs . They were happy , more than happy that jungkook did not behave harshly with the omega . Even yoongi who hated jungkook seemed to notice the changes. He was happy because his baby bear was happy , seeing the omega all giggly and happy made yoongi happy aswell so he ignored his worries.

It's not like yoongi hated jungkook . Infact he admired the younger for his talents , boldness and capabilities . He liked how the younger had managed everything at a young age , its just that he didn't like his baby bears sad gloomy face bacause of his alpha which made yoongi slightly hate him.

"Jimin is something going on with taehyung" yoongi asked his boyfriend / mate who was snuggled close to his chest as the two mates were cuddling on the couch since it was Sunday so no work or uni .

" I don't now hyung ....he seems ...disturbed and sad for some reasoms but he doesn't tell me what's wrong" jimin said sadly remembering the moment he asked the younger if he was doing through some problems but the younger denied saying it was fine.

" is everything okay at uni?" Yoongi asked again patting the youngers hair making the omega sigh in content

" to be honest I don't know hyung...he and I are in different years and have different classes so the only time we meet is on breaks ....I feel there is something wrong but I don't know..he always comes running to me and looks scared.....his not willing to tell me" the younger said sobbing slightly clutching on the elders shirt who sighed rubbing the youngers back trying to comfort his mate.

" It's ok min , we will figure something out hmm top crying"

"Eww please guys get a room ..dont act clingy infront of me I'm still single" said a pouting hoseok who just entered the living room

"Go get laid then" yoongi simply snickered making jimin burst out laughing seeing hoseoks flustered state.

" anyway where's jin hyung" hoseok asked glaring at yoongi who simply shrugged his shoulders

"Kitchen" replied the omega
As soon as hoseok left the living room yoongi pulled kjimin into a heavy make out session making the omega blush

" horny asses" hoseok mumbled eyeing the two mates through the kitchen

____________________________________________________________

"Jungkook hyung please" taehyung whined sitting on the couch of jungkooks study room

Jungkook sighed again eyeing the omega who was giving him puppy eyes trying to lure the alpha who stood up frustrated.

Fuck those puppy eyes

" fine" the alpha grunted feeling defeated infront of the omegas trick.

"Yayyy let's go" the omega literally jumped off the couch getting hold the the alphas hand and dragging him out of the room towards the living room.