Chapter 9

In a corner of the palace , there stood two people talking to each other
"Why can't you accept me as your mate " someone said with a painful voice

" namjoon ....it's just that I have not told jungkook about this . I wanted him to find his mate and then I'll accept you. I'm elder than him , I have to take care of him. Please understand "

" It's fine jinnie , I understand. But it seems like the king is interested in someone already" namjoon said smiling as he remembered the information he had to find about a certain omega.

" he is? But he told us he had found his mate.  Though he has no plan of accepting the omega " jin said slightly confused about the new information he got from his mate , namjoon.

" Oh he found his mate . Then i think it must be the same boy he told me to find information on. The omegas name is Kim taehyung but his still 17 , he will turn 18 in a few months" namjoon replied happy that the king will finally have a mate to rely on

"Hmm I just hope he accepts the boy.. I want to see him happy . Its been years I saw him smile " jin replied sadly , remembering how jungkook had changed

" cmon let's go "

Namjoon and Jin were mate's but they didn't officially mate because jin wanted jungkook to settle first. They didn't tell anyone about it too . Both loved each other dearly. They only came to know about being each other's mate a year ago and namjoon couldn't be happier because he secretly liked jin .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here taehyung was sitting on his bed thinking about something, more like someone .

His the king
But his so cold and mean
But his handsome though
Aish what am I thinking

"Taehyung let's go " he heard hoseoks voice from outside his room. He smiled before jumping out of the bed happily slipping into his shoes and opening the door for his hobi hyung.

" let's gooo" taehyung screamed happily . Hoseok shook his head chuckling at the excited younger

Hoseok had asked yoongi to take the younger to the market since the younger had practically begged him . Today taehyung had no work so he stayed home while yoongi was still at work.

Hoseok saw taehyung happily skipping his way through the streets , often engaging in conversations with elderly women and kids . It was no doubt the the younger was loved by everyone in the town.

It was because the younger was extremely charming and bubbly,  and loved taking care of everyone around him.

Hoseok was dragged out of his thoughts when he felt the younger pulling his sleeves to gain his attention. He looked at taehyung and saw the younger glaring at him

" what happened" he questioned upon seeing the younger walk ahead a little too fast

"Nothing . You keep daydreaming , I  will go" taehyung huffed , puffing his cheeks making hoseok pinch his cheeks .

------------------------------------------------‐-------------------------------------------

" he doesn't have parents?" jungkook mumbled looking at taehyungs profile  while namjoon stood beside him slightly peeking into the information when suddenly jin and jimin suddenly barged into the room .

Rolling his eyes at the duo , jugnkook sighed annoyed by the two.When will they realize the importance of door? Or proper manners to knock before entering ? God they make him sick in the head at times.

" ok hand it over now jungkook" jimin grinned widely at him while jin made himself comfortable at the couch ,eagerly waiting for jungkook to hand over the file.

Growling lowly jungkook handed over the file to jimin who quickly ran to the couch and sat down beside jin , opening the file only to gasp loudly.

Jungkokk didn't bother to look at the two as he proceeded to go over some files , putting his signature on what's necessary.  He knew the reason for their reaction and though he didn't want to accept it , it was true.The omega was beautiful ,heck even beautiful seemed to low compared to the omega cause he was ethereal .His beauty was a sin. Jungkook didn't want to accept the fact that the omegas beauty had left him awestruck in the first meet .

" jungkook , are you fucking crazy? This beauty is your mate and your telling me that you don't want him ? The actual fuck do you mean? " jimin spat at the latter who just shrugged his shoulder.

The omega was surely a piece of art but jungkook had no time for art.He was simply too busy for it.

" his only seventeen which means he didn't  recognize jungkook as his mate.He will be eighteen in a few months which means he will eventually feel the mate bond between him and jungkook" jin said going through the file narrowing his eyes reading that the omega didn't go to school but rather preferred working with his hyungs- the two alphas who took care of him .

" it might be preety hard for you to take him from his brother's.They seem quite possesive of the omega " jimin said teasingly when his eyes caught the alpha who raised taehyung— Min Yoongi. Hmm interesting.

"I never said I'm going to bring him here"  jungkook groaned eyeing namjoon who was busy staring at jin.He sighed tapping his fingers on his table trying to gain attention.

When he realized that he had everyone's attention he sighed before saying

" I never stopped you hyung .You can accept Namjoon hyung as your mate , you don't have to wait for me . I know you both are mate's and you guys lobe each other" he said almost softly .

"Ju-jungkook what are you saying i-"
Jungkook was fast to cut jin off , standing up from his seat and walking towards jin

" Hyung I know it's been years I called you this but ..... you love him, he loves you . You don't have to wait for me . Please" he said before walking out of the room

It was silent for a while before jimin pushed jin dramatically and sighed loudly

" I hate you.How could you hide it form me " he said faking tears while jin just rolled his eyes at him and smiled at namjoon who sat beside him , intertwining their hands and earning a gasp from jimin

" Oh my single ass" he cried out as he proceeded to walk out of the room to give the couple some privacy. He grabbed the know and turned around to face jin -

" Oh and hyung , I hope you guys stay happy .And namjoon hyung , please take care of him" he said before walking out hearing namjoon say ' I will '

This was perfect. Finally his hyung got his love, his mate.Now it was him and jungkook left .He sighed as he fished something out of his pocket,  grinning at the photo he secretly stole from the file

" taehyung .. you are the key to opening jungkooks heart .let's meet soon sweetie . Seems like you and i can be good friends " he giggled unaware that someone was listening to him.

Jungkook should have known that his cousins could never miss this chance. He was sure that the two will certainly do something and it seems like he knew what they wanted to do .

Thank you for waiting
<3
Please do vote and comment.