Chapter 12

" taehyung I swear to God if you don't wake up now imma throw all your Gucci clothes" jimin said as he barged into the youngers room to wake up the sleepy head for uni.

" 5 more minutes chim" taehyung mumbled pulling the covers more to cover himself completely.

Two months has passed and now taehyung was In uni along with jimin. Namjoon ,Yoongi and ,Hoseok were helping jungkook with his office and pack works .

In these two months jimin and yoongi were so in love . On the other hand nothing had changed between taehyung and jungkook. They were still the same. Jungkook would always ignore taehyung and the omega would always try to talk to him, make food for him and help the alpha only to get growled at later on.

Every night when everyone would be asleep , jungkook would go to taehyungs room and watch the omega sleep. He would always apologize for his rude behavior to kiss the omega on his forhead and go back to his room to sleep.

Right now taehyung and jimin were running down the status because they were getting late for uni while jungkook decided to do work frkm home today.

" jimin taebaby don't run , eat before you guys leave " jin shouted from the kitchen

" okay hyung "jimin replied dragging taehyung to the kitchen  who whined saying he was not hungry which caught jungkooks attention since he was walking out of the house for some work .

Sighing jungkook walked back into the house and went straight into the kitchen and sat down on the table with everyone else.

" Oh jungkook , pleasure eating with you your highness " jimin said sarcasticly since the latter rarely ate wit the others.

Jungkook only rolled his eyes at his cousin before eyeing taehyung who was going to grab an apple

" bear why don't you eat breakfast,  I have been noticing you since some days   you are losing weight sweetie" hoseok said

"H-hyung I'm just not hungry" the youngest shuttered

Jungkook kept observing the younger who was just munching on the apple listening to jin who was giving him a lecture for not eating on time.

It  was something that had also caught jungkooks attention for the past few weeks that the younger was eating less and less everyday and was starting to lose weight.

And though Jungkook did not show it he was worried for his mate. So he quietly pushed the bowl of rice and some vegetables towards the younger-

"Eat"

" huh" the younger looked at him only to get glared at by the alpha who sighed
"If you don't finish this , your not going anywhere" jungkook deadpanned before he continued eating his toast not bothering to look at anyone since he knew the kind of reaction he would be getting.

" jungkook are you okay-" jimin asked trying to check his temperature but jungkook slapped his hands away growling

" shut up"

Laughing jimin teased the younger saying someone was caring for his mate,  only to get ignored by Jim but he didn't mind it.

Jimin and jin exchanged a glance smiling ear to ear at each other while namjoon looked at them knowing the two were planning something .

All this while the youngest was quietly eating , while blushing a little beacuse finally his alpha had talked to him and that too without him having to force his alpha. He was happy that he alpha cared.

" chim let's go we are getting late" taehyung said getting up from the table and grabbing his bag.

Jungkook also left his food and stood up walking towards the door until he heard jins voice