Chapter 2

"But why~~" the cute omega whined for the ninth time since morning because no one was willing to answer his questions. He tried again , this time with his best weapon.
" yoongi hyunggg~" the omega called out in a adorable manner , giving his best puppy eyes to the elder who scoffed lighty as he continued walking , leaving the cute little omega trailing behind him with a pout.

" Don't try those eyes on me Tae, it won't work . I still won't tell you"

Min Yoongi, an Alpha( 26 years old) and Taehyung's friend,  more like a brother to him.Very protective of Tae. Cold in nature but only sweet to his closed ones which are taehyung and his best friend Jung Hoseok.Can kill anyone who tries to harm taehyung in any way.A shield for taehyung cause he knows how innocent taehyung is and how hungry alphas are for a preety omega like taehyung.

" c'mon hyung I'm just asking you a simple question. 'How are babies made?'.I heard other omegas talking about it in the town and they looked so happy with their pups . I also want to know how babies are made so I can have my own pup on day , don't u think hyungie~?" Taehyung asked in an innocent way that almost made yoongi feel bad for the preety omega as he knew one day his innocence will be gone by an Alpha.Yoongi promised to protect taehyung in every way since the boy had lost his parents when he was still young and was later found by yoongi who was still wondering around in the woods trying to survive as a 19 year old rogue wolf.

Taehyung being 10 years old at that time ,knew nothing about the world as he wondered around trying to find shelter after his parents were killed by a pack of wolves.He was so little and innocent at that time that it moved yoongi's heart as he decided to keep the little omega and protect him from all dangers of this world.

Shaking his head,yoongi smiled slightly remembering those big doe eyes  and innocent face from 7 years back.Nothing had changed about taehyung .He still had those big eyes full of innocence , those baby features and childish behavior that wins everyone's heart.

"Hyung~~~~" taehyung whined again , this time stomping his feet on the ground.
"I'm not telling you Tae, your too young to know that" yoongi replied as he began picking up flowers to make another bouquet.

Yoongi and taehyung worked in a flower shop. Despite yoongi telling taehyung to stay home and be safe, yet taehyung being stubborn still worked with him. The owner of the shop was a kind old lady who adored the two boys. She loved taehyung like her own child and always bought sweets for him since she knew he had a sweet tooth.

" Hyung I'm-" he was cut off when the shop owner , Mrs Hyun walked in with a crane in her hand ,smiling softly at the two boys.

"Mrs hyun, how many times should I tell you to call me if you want to go somewhere huh?" Trhyung said in fake anger as he helped the woman sit on a chair.She was in her 80's and without her husband who had passed away 10 years ago. She still missed him everyday and always visited his grave and placed his favorite flowers there.

Mrs hyung smiled slightly as she patted taehyung hair lovingly." Aigoo I'm sorry taehyung, my baby bear . I didn't want to disturb you in your work so I walked out myself ." Taehyung nodded slightly as he knew where she might had gone to . Yoongi turned and looked at them and smiled. He felt happy that taehyung was loved by the old lady.Everyone loved taehyung because of his bubbly nature and innocence but yoongi couldn't trust anyone with taehyung because he knew how the world worked  but he knew that Mrs hyung treated him as her own so he knew he could rest assured. He took a final glance at taehyung and then continued to decorate the bouquet.

"Umm Mrs hyun , I have something to ask you" taehyung whispered slowly hoping yoongi wouldn't hear him but-

"TAEHYUNG DONT YOU DARE YOU LITTLE BRAT"  

Next chapter coming up soon ..
Dont forget to vote and comment