chapter 5

Taehyung felt his knees betraying him as he saw the intimidating alpha walk towards him with heavy steps.
Taehyung thought that maybe running away would be a good option but the way that alpha stared at him, deep into his soul made him unable to move or think of anything else but to see how the handsome,  intimidating and rude alpha walking in his direction , keeping his hands in his pockets as if his walking a runway show *hump*

It took taehyung quite a few minutes to realize that the alpha had stopped walking and was standing right infront of him , staring intensely at him with his usual cold face .

Taehyung wouldnt lie if he said that the alpha had a very strong smell of musk  that almost made  him moan in pleasure. He was feeling giddy inside seeing the handsome alpha stand infront of him , eyeing him dangerously ,yet saying nothing.

"H-hi" taehyung managed to say after the long silence as he realized he has been staring at the man infront of him for quite a while now.
"I-I didn't s-ay that to you hehehe , I was j-ust j-oking hehe" he tried again , yet the man jnfront of him said nothing but just glared at him and walked away.

"Uff is that man, sorry sorry Alpha ,made of ice? Can't he react or something?" Taehyung puffed his cheeks cutely glaring at the direction the Alpha had walked away.

" bear what's wrong ? Why do You look annoyed?"yoongi asked as he walked towards taehyung with concern .

" nothing hyung just met a handsome rude cold icey Alpha who doesn't have any respect at all"taehyung said slightly annoyed with the Alpha
"Bear are you insulting or praising the Alpha?"yoongi asked confused by what he heard

" I'm insulting him.He was so rude and didn't even smile once " taehyjng said

" But why taehyung and I told you to stay away from people , it's dangerous bear" yoongi said walking together with taehyung as they walked out of the hall

"Sorry hyung but nothing happened to me " taehyung replied giggling as he twirled around to show the other that he was completely fine , unaware of the pair of eyes that were watching him from afar .

Chuckling at the younger cuteness, yoongi held his hands as they both got out of the palace and proceeded to go towards their shop.
Taehyung turned around and looked at the palace one more time before he began walking

"Who was he?"  jungkook asked his trusted guard Kim Namjoon who looked at him confused before following the direction that jungkook was looking and smiled before saying
"That's Min Yoongi and his brother Kim Taehyung,  they had come to deliver the flowers for the ceremony "namjoon replied  with a little astonishment because jeon jungkook has never about anyone specifically. He smiled looking at the omega who was happily jumping while walking .Jeon Jungkook looked around seeing his people work hard,  making him proud to be the leader of the pack but could never say how proud  he was.He walked away from namjoon and proceeded going to his chamber.

"We'll meet again Kim Taehyung"

"Very soon"

Sorry for the short chapter and late update .
I hope you enjoyed and please keep supporting me .