Chapter Two

Pedri (Car Crasher)
hey
can we meet up? i forgot to fill in smth
on my papers

Sure

Pedri (Car Crasher)
is tomorrow okay?
at like 7?

Yeah. Where?

Pedri (Car Crasher)
Café de l'Òpera.
you reacted by " ❤️"

"You know. If I had to marry someone famous, it would obviously be Gavi. But don't tell Sara that, she would probably freak" my best friend told me as we were lying down on her bed after eating lunch with her family.

"Well, who cares what Sara thinks? It's not like he's her man or anything. He's just some random person."

Mika gasped "Just a random person? Just?" She shoved her phone in my face, showing me a picture of him.

My eyes widened as I started loosing in. Mika looked at me strangely.

"Come on. Admit he's hot at least" she said as I continued laughing.

"No." I breathed. "You don't get it." I laughed again "He- he was one of the guys that crashed into me"

Mika looked at me before rolling her eyes. "As if. Be so for real" before going back to scrolling through Instagram.

Now that I did think of it, the name Pedri Gonzalez did seem familiar, and now I know from where. Probably one of Pablo Gavi's friends. Or maybe he was a footballer too?

Don't know, don't care. Footballer or no, I want my money and car back.

"I'm gonna go" I say as I get up, stretching "I have to work for some of my classes" Mika followed as I grabbed my purse and phone on the way to the front door.

"See you tomorrow, you'll come pick me up for my date at 6:45?" I nodded.

"I'll be there"

I approached my car and got in, speeding away towards my house.

I took my coat off, leaving it to hang up. How good it felt to be home alone for a week or so.

All I did for the rest of the afternoon was study. After eating a light dinner, I went to bed, falling into a deep sleep almost instantly.

As I woke up the next day, I was surprised to see I had woken up at eleven thirty, leaving me only thirty minutes to get ready before heading to the bar.

I did somehow arrive on time at work, after a lot of rushing nevertheless.

"Hey" I entered the staff's room, leaving my coat and bag on my spot of the table.

"Hi" I felt Carlos hugging me tightly. "At what time do you finish?"

"Six thirty." He released from our hug, grabbing my shoulders turning me to face him. "You?"

"One thirty." My eyes widened before giving him a teasing look.

"Well, I'd want to say I'll think of you as support but that won't be the case since I'll be sleeping" I teased as he pushed me playfully.

He rolled his eyes, pushing out of the staff room, inciting me to go out with him.

Today was busy, like it always is in the little Italian bar. Being a waitress wasn't always easy, but luckily I didn't have to deal with some difficult customers today.

I informed our precious bartender, Carlos, I was heading out, once I had seen Sofia was here to take over.

Barcelona's sun provided me a small amount of heat as I walked in it's October cold towards my car. Looking at my phone, I realised I had to hurry up to get Mika. I swear I'll make her pass her drivers license soon enough.

Before I could even honk to signal I was here, Mika jumped out of the front door, waking over to my beat up car.

"You're late"

"Your welcome for driving you around like your personal taxi." My smile could be heard as I teased her. "You really went all out for Lance, huh" I looked over at her during a red light. "He better have a nice personality"

"Stop!" She laughed "he's not that bad" it was my turn to laugh.

"You should higher your standards, plus, he looks like he's a total snob" I pointed out before taking a turn..

"Well at least he's punctual"

"You're really going to talk about that again?" I puffed, starting to get annoyed.

"Yeah, because you're never there on time." She opens the mirror that's attached to the roof of the car, checking her make up.

"I'm sorry I had to work and that's why I was ten minutes late to drive my best friend to her date" I rolled my eyes. "if it's really that bad I guess you should just get your driving license and car"

After a moment of silence, I decided to calm down.

"Come on, your bad mood is going to make Lance run away" I smacked her shoulder with my finger tips gently, as I teased her.

"Well at least I can attract, unlike you"

The rest of the car ride was silent, the only sound keeping us from hearing pins drop was my engine, roaring every time I changed gear.

"Thanks for the ride" she snapped the door shut before I could say anything after her cold thank you.

Well at least I can now finally go home. Of course, today's the public transportation strike, which means the traffic is immense, worse than the usual and typical Barcelona traffic. Just what I needed.

One hour and a half later, I'm finally home. I decided to order Uber Eats, being too lazy to cook, as I enter, sitting on the couch. Checking out, I receive a message.

Pedri (Car Crasher)
i get that I crashed into u but i don't feel like that's an excuse to stand me up
u could've at least said smth

I'm so sorry
I totally forgot about it
seen 21:03
What about Sunday?
At 2, same place.

Pedri (Car Crasher)
ok

Honestly, it had slipped my mind after my long day at work and the fight with Mika. I kind of felt bad, but I didn't know Pedri personally so it didn't really bother me more then that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Author's/Note)

I will try to post as regularly as possible. I'm on break starting Saturday, so I'll have two weeks to write!

Love,

Pedriittaa <3