Chapter Seven

"Má, pá" I hugged my parents as I entered the kitchen.

"Rosy." My mother hugged me back. "How are you doing?"

I separated from the hug and start boiling some water for my instant noodles.

"I'm doing fine." I turned to look at them. "How long are you here?" I asked them.

"A week." My dad said after looking at my mom.

"What? But you said you had three weeks off?"

"That's the case. We're going to France the rest of it. To Paris." My eyes widened.

"Really? We're doing to Paris?" I exclaimed. "That's soo cool!" I jumped into my dads arms.

He pushed me softly from him. "No Rosalia, we are. You're not." He told me, making me confused.

"What?" I brushed my hand through my hair in confusion. "Why?"

"Because we said so. There wasn't any space for you." My dad sighed annoyed, waving his hand in the air in a 'just deal with it' manner.

"Oh, yeah. I get it." I went back to my water, who was boiling and I added it to my noodles. "I'm going to my room."

Heading up the stairs, I opened Tomás' room.

"Hey dude." He dabbed me up as I hugged him tightly.

Tomás is two years older then me, making him twenty one. He lives in America with my parents and goes to university over there too. We only see each other during his breaks.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Nothing nothing. You?" He wondered as he went back to his suitcase, unpacking it into his closet.

"Same. I'm going to head to the restaurant soon." I warned him before heading out of his room to mine.

I grabbed my phone and texted Mika for awhile before having to go to the restaurant.

"Hey." I passed Carlos as I walked into the staff room.

"How are you?" He walked into the staff room as I took off my coat. "I haven't seen you in a week."

"I'm good. And that's because I was in exams. But guess who's on holiday!!" I pointed at myself. "Well I'll still be working but you know I have no uni."

"That's cool." Carlos said as we walked out towards the front of the restaurant.

"Sofia." I hugged our other waitress. "I missed you so much. How was Dubai?" I grabbed her hands jumping around slightly.

"It was amazing, we need to catch up! It was even better then I imagined it!" She squealed jumping with me.

"That's even possible? You talked to me so much about this honeymoon!" I giggled.

Anyways we started our shift, and we only finished at midnight tonight, instead of one thirty.

"I'll take table four and you'll take table two?" I nodded to Sofia.

Those were our last tables before we closed. We cleaned up and closed the restaurant together.

"Goodnight." I kissed my two friends in the cheek before heading to my car.

I sat down and waited for my heating to work as I checked Instagram.

Pedri (Car Crasher)
look on ur left

??

I look on my left as my heart almost left my chest when I saw Pedri looking at me. I lowered my window.